The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Windy?

Zigmund.Palffy

We had another power outage here in North Delta last night. Had one on Sunday night as well.

The power finally came back on at 3am, went out at like 10:15pm

I was coming home from work, and all of Surrey had power, but when you looked across Scott road into Delta, it was pitch black, even the Zellers and Save on Foods had no power on the Delta side.

All of Surreys power is underground, but thats not the case for Delta, where its above ground, and since theres alot of trees in the area, all it takes is a strong gust of wind to knock down a tree or branch onto an electrical wire and screw everyone over.

We had another power outage here in North Delta last night. Had one on Sunday night as well.

The power finally came back on at 3am, went out at like 10:15pm

I was coming home from work, and all of Surrey had power, but when you looked across Scott road into Delta, it was pitch black, even the Zellers and Save on Foods had no power on the Delta side.

All of Surreys power is underground, but thats not the case for Delta, where its above ground, and since theres alot of trees in the area, all it takes is a strong gust of wind to knock down a tree or branch onto an electrical wire and screw everyone over.

I'm in North Delta with underground power lines and haven't had one outage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

FKING hate this wind so much.

Got a cold today walking home and I have a feeling im going to wake up with the flu tommorow.

Especially with finals next week...this sucks :angry:

Love the Username, sig and avatar!

the "OMG" threads have been under used this winter!

no severe weather at all for us

and no i'm not complaining. i'm actually thrilled with how winter turned out this year

I'm not. I WANT SNOW! :frantic: