Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tenacious

The Ripper List

If you see someone who you think is ripping, report it here. If they are ripping, they will be added to the list.

Thanks.

-------------------------------

- vancity09 (ripped from "CorvettiBro"'s Photobucket account.)

- BreakawayBoyGOAL (ripped jordan's Kesler sig)

*names will be cleared once everything dies down and the ripper learns his/her lesson.

wah, corvetti is my really good friend. and another one of my friends saw this happen. just disgusting.

why not just make your own??? pretty sad if you ask me

thanks to the mods of this board for closing the threads in which my sigs were ripped. much appreciated.

It's all good. I was actually directed to one of his threads in which i saw my Tavares sig. then i noticed 3 more in which most of them were created over a year ago. I had my photobucket open to the public (for the leafscentral forum) which is how he got them. I also hear another one of my sigs was posted by someone else in a sig of the week thread? I believe....

It's all good. I was actually directed to one of his threads in which i saw my Tavares sig. then i noticed 3 more in which most of them were created over a year ago. I had my photobucket open to the public (for the leafscentral forum) which is how he got them. I also hear another one of my sigs was posted by someone else in a sig of the week thread? I believe....

Ripping is so low. I still try to figure out why people even do it still if they know that they will get flamed into bits.