The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Rain?

JoeyBats

Frankly, I enjoy the cool temperatures associated with the rain. Something about the dark and cloudy weather really strikes a chord with me. To me, there is a romanticism associated with sitting beside a window and peering out while the rain gently falls as the street lights are dimly illuminated by the street lights overhead; accompanied by a meditative or soft and enlightening soundtrack, a gloomy day can seem as inspiring as the majestic sunrise at the start of each morning.

It seems odd, considering many people enjoy scorching heat, but the rain has enormous sentimental value to me. The dark blue hues and grey tones that overcome the sky can be gorgeous if viewed from an enlightened perspective. The winter snow provides those same sensations, especially whilst enjoying a mug of tea or coffee.

In a way, this Lexus commercial embodies those sorts of feelings. Something so ordinary and sometimes miserable in everyday life can seem so different when thought of in a different light.

I do enjoy the orange of the sun as well and the colorful sky as its rays reflect off of the clouds. I've never appreciated the summer heat though.

Edited by WeatherWise

• 3 months later...