The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Rain?

JoeyBats

Yeah same I like listening to the rain too.

Okay. This is going to sound weird, but when I'm in a car (as a passenger) I like the sound of rain hitting the car and the sound of the windshield wipers going back and forth. :mellow:

EDIT: I don't like the sound of thunder though. It doesn't scare me but I don't find it comforting.

Edited by Canuck_83

Okay. This is going to sound weird, but when I'm in a car (as a passenger) I like the sound of rain hitting the car and the sound of the windshield wipers going back and forth. :mellow:

For whatever reason, I like it too.

Drove through a thunderstorm in Florida. Couldn't see more than 100 metres ahead, it was raining so hard. The sound of it was enthralling, though.

EDIT: I don't like the sound of thunder though. It doesn't scare me but I don't find it comforting.

Yeah I like hearing that too, but I like hearing the thunder and the rain together. :D

I love that too.

For whatever reason, I like it too.

Drove through a thunderstorm in Florida. Couldn't see more than 100 metres ahead, it was raining so hard. The sound of it was enthralling, though.

haha Looks like I'm not the only weird one. :P

i admit the rain is nice when you're able to stay indoors!

haha vancouverites are so immuned to it - my neighbour's kids are playing outside on their trampoline, my other neighbour is out walking his dog, and there's a group of kids playing soccer at the park down the block - all in the downpour!