The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The HEAVY METAL Thread

canucklehead666

What Genre of Metal do you listen to?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I enjoyed/still enjoy some songs from and justice for all its just not my fav to listen to.  Puppets, lightning, kill em all are great metal albums imo and rally at that time musically they were paving the way.  I think that's where they had a the best balance of imagination combined with skill, artistic integrity, and the convincing hard hitting element of metal.

the black album was a bridge album into radio friendly territory - ago expand their listening audience but they lost everything I liked them for at that point.  I still regularly listen to that earlier stuff.  Loud. 

\,,/

Yeah, we can nitpick, but hell yeah you have to respect what they've done.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On April 22, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Heretic said:

Future Metal Head?

Already a metalhead.

If you're not one now you never were.

that is awesome.  Not the biggest tallica fan from that album to present but just goes to show how far reaching Metallica, and metal inspiration goes.

\,,/ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, BanTSN said:

Playing in October in Toronto and Montreal.  Wish there were other Canadian dates.  But I may figure out a way to make it happen - a trip out if it.

meshuggah dominates.  The problem is that everything sounds like Jewel after listening to them.

Archived