The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The HEAVY METAL Thread

canucklehead666

What Genre of Metal do you listen to?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have any of you guys listened to Austrian Death Machine? it's the guitarist from As I Lay Dying (whom I don't really care for) and they use Arnold Schwarzenegger movies/quotes in their songs...it's acutally not bad, the new album the released this year has some pretty sweet cover on it, worth a look for sure

Have any of you guys listened to Austrian Death Machine? it's the guitarist from As I Lay Dying (whom I don't really care for) and they use Arnold Schwarzenegger movies/quotes in their songs...it's acutally not bad, the new album the released this year has some pretty sweet cover on it, worth a look for sure

I thought it was AILD's vocalist.

got both albums and the chreesmus EP :P

Just picked up Slayer's new one Megadeths new one and Anvil's today...

Haven't heard the Slayer yet, but am very much looking forward to it. The new Megadeth has some decent moments, but Dave the born again Christian/Coffee peddler doesn't hold a candle to Dave the junkie...

Oh well...

The Anvil is great, and that movie was brilliant... I hope we can wrangle some tix for their Vancouver date if it isnt already sold out...

today... some Hungarian metal goodness for ya...

why? because I am Hungarian, and because there's some great bands you've likely never heard of from that country

BLIND MYSELF- Worst Case Scenario

BRIDGE TO SOLACE- The Dead And The Unknown

WATCH MY DYING- Idomtalan

DYING WISH- Forgotten Dead

OSSIAN- Éjféli Lány

THE BEDLAM- The First Struggles

ULTIMATUM- Harcos

WISDOM- Wisdom

SOLUS

NEBRON- Shadows in A Dream World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxTbG9isAUw

TORMENTOR- Cara Mia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnBslECXfGY

SEAR BLISS- Two Worlds Collide