The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The HEAVY METAL Thread

canucklehead666

What Genre of Metal do you listen to?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dimmu Borgir does a MIND-BLOWING cover of Accept's Metal Heart. :)

Oh do I know. Probably my favorite cover of all time. You should have a look at my Cover songs thread. There are some really good ones in there. The other Dimmu Borgir amazing cover is Twisted sister's "Burn In Hell".

If you like good Covers. Try laibach.

Oh do I know. Probably my favorite cover of all time. You should have a look at my Cover songs thread. There are some really good ones in there. The other Dimmu Borgir amazing cover is Twisted sister's "Burn In Hell".

Welcome to the abandoned land.....come on in child take my hand....here there's no work or play.....only one bill to pay....there's just five words to say as you go down.....down....down......*maniacal laughter* "You're gonna burn in hell!" F**king epic. I knew all the words to that song before my 14th birthday. lol.

Welcome to the abandoned land.....come on in child take my hand....here there's no work or play.....only one bill to pay....there's just five words to say as you go down.....down....down......*maniacal laughter* "You're gonna burn in hell!" F**king epic. I knew all the words to that song before my 14th birthday. lol.

This was the music of my youth as well.

LOL I had the Danzig "Satan's Child" t-shirt in high school. Turned a lot of heads around here that's for sure.

You had to be hard core to even know who Danzig was back then. I'm guessing you have likely heard Misfits. Being as they are Glen Danzigs original band. But if you haven't go to youtube and dial some up. It's a good Punk treat.

You had to be hard core to even know who Danzig was back then. I'm guessing you have likely heard Misfits. Being as they are Glen Danzigs original band. But if you haven't go to youtube and dial some up. It's a good Punk treat.

My ex-gf was a Misfits fanatic man she even had the shoes with the face on them.......I heard enough Misfits in my high school years that I was actually GLAD to know that Danzig had his own band. She, ironically, did not like Danzig's self titled band much.

My ex-gf was a Misfits fanatic man she even had the shoes with the face on them.......I heard enough Misfits in my high school years that I was actually GLAD to know that Danzig had his own band. She, ironically, did not like Danzig's self titled band much.

You're the scrabbler right?

Archived