The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

lol last week i was willing to give him a chance

but this week i just realize that he's such a boring sounding actor. he just kills the energy in a scene. i never liked him in Harold and Kumar (John Cho is so much more AWESOME) and I didn't like him on House and I definitely think he and Robin look odd together. Plus I want Ted and Robin to end up together so I hate anyone who goes out with Robin...or Ted

I don't necessarily agree with you, but I am really looking forward to your next week's review.

I HATE KAL PENN. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

I hate his accent, I hate how he looks, I hate his voice, I hate his clothes, and I hate his character

Him and Robin better break up soon

Other than that, another great episode.

Haters gonna hate?

I actually liked KP towards the end - granted, the ending seemed to be a bit off with the two getting back together, but this has the potential to be a good long-term awkward relationship between the two.

Also, please let me know which one of Robin's relationships did not start off on a awkward footing.

may begin watching this show. Either this or Big Bang Theory, thoughts?

I like both, but I'd say How I Met Your Mother is the way to go.

Big Bang Theory is great too though, especially if you can relate to their geekiness.

Ok so...

While I still hate Kal Penn I think the parts where he's realizing the quirks of the group were absolutely hilarious. And the way the group describes their "business" by using symbols in a text message was just awesome.

I love how there were so many Canada references in this episode especially the shoutout to Smithers. Another hilarious episode all around.

And I totally thought Marshall and Lily would have a girl because all Eriksens have boys only and it would have been funny to see Marshall freak out about having a girl. Still, it was cute how they found out.

all of that being said, WHEN IS KAL PENN LEAVING!!! Did anyone notice the scene where he's wearing skinny jeans, a sweater, and New Balance runners? lol who does that :rolleyes:

Ok so...

While I still hate Kal Penn I think the parts where he's realizing the quirks of the group were absolutely hilarious. And the way the group describes their "business" by using symbols in a text message was just awesome.

I love how there were so many Canada references in this episode especially the shoutout to Smithers. Another hilarious episode all around.

And I totally thought Marshall and Lily would have a girl because all Eriksens have boys only and it would have been funny to see Marshall freak out about having a girl. Still, it was cute how they found out.

all of that being said, WHEN IS KAL PENN LEAVING!!! Did anyone notice the scene where he's wearing skinny jeans, a sweater, and New Balance runners? lol who does that :rolleyes:

Overall the episode was funny and I like Kal Penn and where he realizes their quirks it was hilarious. He's a funny guy and I can't wait for the new Harold & Kumar movie. Haha obviously Kal Penn wears skinny jeans and a sweater and New Balance runners. Oh and the shoutout to Smithers was gold!

That was retarded, lol.

Why the hell would they send Ted that link? I mean, there was no reason they couldn't have known what kind of message of fear they were sending. I'd say they should've known it was going to ruin his date, but on the other hand, why should it have? I know Ted is supposed to be a neurotic insecure mess, but they took the implosion of that date too far too fast.

Just a stupid episode

edit: That's my 4000th post. Thinking about it, that's a lot of time to wasted on this board, lol.

I'm back baby doll!! :D. Haven't posted here in a while! So here I gooooo...

I enjoyed today's episode! It had some funny parts. I'm not liking Kal Penn's role though. I guess its because I can only see him as Kumar now and no one else

:P. The bathroom emotions was funny and disgusting at the same time :lol: . I knew it was going to be a boy! In "Last Cigarette Ever." Ted mentions that Marshall stops smoking when his son was born, so I had a hunch. I loved the Smithers shoutout! I love when Robin goes all Canadian, its awesome.

I want more Barney and Nora! Such an adorable couple :wub:

Archived