The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

I was just thinking that one or more of the writers for the show must be from Canada...so I looked it up and at least one of them (Chuck Tatham) is Canadian, and looking through the list of episodes I think he actually has written some of my favourite episodes.

It's been awhile since there was an episode where I literally (said like Robin) laughed out loud

Today's was a LOL episode

Marshall's hypothetical bear attacks were so funny

And Ted's girly pink rain boots were so cute. I really am starting to adore him.

Another shoutout to Canada from Robin - this time directly to Vancouver (or The Coove as she called it). Seriously, i don't know anyone who calls it that lol

I like episodes where the gang is all together and there's no one else with them. This epi (minus the Kal Penn scenes) was pretty much the gang being together the whole time so it was nice. And speaking of Kal Penn - WHY OH WHY does he enunciate soooo much. Damn he sounds like he's talking to a 5 year old!

Ok and i'm coming to a realization here. They're starting to pitch Barney and Robin as a couple again. Plus I heard casting news that the directors are looking for a blonde kid and a brunette kid to play Robin's future children, thus implying that her husband is blonde, thus not Ted

:(

It's been awhile since there was an episode where I literally (said like Robin) laughed out loud

And Ted's girly pink rain boots were so cute. I really am starting to adore him.

Another shoutout to Canada from Robin - this time directly to Vancouver (or The Coove as she called it). Seriously, i don't know anyone who calls it that lol

I like episodes where the gang is all together and there's no one else with them. This epi (minus the Kal Penn scenes) was pretty much the gang being together the whole time so it was nice. And speaking of Kal Penn - WHY OH WHY does he enunciate soooo much. Damn he sounds like he's talking to a 5 year old!

Ok and i'm coming to a realization here. They're starting to pitch Barney and Robin as a couple again. Plus I heard casting news that the directors are looking for a blonde kid and a brunette kid to play Robin's future children, thus implying that her husband is blonde, thus not Ted

NPH is blonde ;)

NPH is blonde ;)

I think that might've been her point. Hockeyville hasn't been shy about stating she is not a Robin/Barney person. I personally had this episode ruined for me while studying...some guys started talking about it and I couldnt' turn my music up fast enough to drown out the part about Robin and Barney.

Hockeyville:

on the bright side, we now know she's not marrying Kal Penn's character

:lol: And I also just remembered that Bob Saget/Ted refers to Robin as "Aunt Robin" all the time. So Ted and Robin will not end up together.

I think Marshall and Lily could have played the Ducky tie bartering a little better. I would have said 2 slaps to take it off while meeting the parents.

I'm almost done season 2, do they ever tell you who the mother is? and how is it possible that barney robin marshall lily etc are all aunts and uncles to the kids? unless they don't literally mean that they are actually their aunts/uncles

No, they've dropped hints throughotu the series, but we haven't seen the mother yet.

They are Aunts/Uncles figuratively.

they've already stated that Ted isn't the husband

NO NO NO PEOPLE ROBIN HAS TO BE THE MOTHER!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

Sorry for the caps, i hate when people do that but seriously how can Ted end up with anyone other than Robin?? Robin and Barney are like Bros. They are great friends but not great as a couple. Awww pooh. It's gonna take me a long time to get over the fact that they likely are not meant to be together. They were my new "Ross and Rachel" ;)

NO NO NO PEOPLE ROBIN HAS TO BE THE MOTHER!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

Sorry for the caps, i hate when people do that but seriously how can Ted end up with anyone other than Robin?? Robin and Barney are like Bros. They are great friends but not great as a couple. Awww pooh. It's gonna take me a long time to get over the fact that they likely are not meant to be together. They were my new "Ross and Rachel" ;)

Robin is said as 'aunt robin' so obviously she isn't the mother

Robin is said as 'aunt robin' so obviously she isn't the mother

argghhh i know :(

but the writers could be trying to throw us off. i keep trying to come up with creative ways that they could make Robin the mother after all this time of implying that she's not the one. But I admit, it'd be pretty far fetched. I just think she and Ted are such a sweet couple!

argghhh i know :(

but the writers could be trying to throw us off. i keep trying to come up with creative ways that they could make Robin the mother after all this time of implying that she's not the one. But I admit, it'd be pretty far fetched. I just think she and Ted are such a sweet couple!

Ya, they are a cute couple for sure. I wonder how they are going to end the show. Will e interesting, anyone know how many more seasons there will be?

Ya, they are a cute couple for sure. I wonder how they are going to end the show. Will e interesting, anyone know how many more seasons there will be?

I think there is a rumour kicking around that says they won't go past 8 seasons. meaning there would only be 1 more after this current one.

It's a plot twist.

In the pilot, Ted was referring to Robin2, and in actuality, he married Robin S (the one we see on camera).

Sorry all, but there is no way that Ted marrys Robin.

When he was dating Rachel Bilson (Don't remember her charecters name), It was hinted at that her roommate was the mother. It evan showed the yellow umbrella in the corner. Since Robin was in the show at this time and not her roommate, I think it's safe to assume that she is not the mother.

I think they should make a spinoff. In which Robin hires a hitman to kill Ted's wife, and then Robin and Ted start to date, then get married and life happily ever after with his two kids. Sounds good, Hockeyville? ;)

I would definitely watch this spinoff, I'm a Ted&Robin shipper too :)

I think they should make a spinoff. In which Robin hires a hitman to kill Ted's wife, and then Robin and Ted start to date, then get married and life happily ever after with his two kids. Sounds good, Hockeyville? ;)

I would definitely watch this spinoff, I'm a Ted&Robin shipper too :)

YES! I approve of this lol. I am re-watching season 3 right now and even though they've just broken up they still have that chemistry and they're so cute together. The only person that I was semi-ok with Ted ending up with (other than Robin) was Stella. I think I'm just supporting our local gals lol. It'll be interesting to see who they both end up with because IMO they are perfect for each other

PS nice sig :) now i keep hearing Barney say that phrase with that high pitched voice of his!

Archived