The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

YES! I approve of this lol. I am re-watching season 3 right now and even though they've just broken up they still have that chemistry and they're so cute together. The only person that I was semi-ok with Ted ending up with (other than Robin) was Stella. I think I'm just supporting our local gals lol. It'll be interesting to see who they both end up with because IMO they are perfect for each other

PS nice sig :) now i keep hearing Barney say that phrase with that high pitched voice of his!

That would be interesting, lol. That would certainly go with what Victoria said about Robin and Ted.

I absolutely loved that episode.

Marshall & Ted were hilarious. The whole Barney & Robin thing.. wow. Felt horrible for Barney at the end. It's like his whole world came crashing down. The whole "one second lasting the longest" thing at the end was great. We've all had one of those, in our lifetime. I expected more out of Nora when Barney told her he cheated on her. But overall I thought it was a great episode.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I loved this episode but I honestly don't know what to think anymore!

From the beginning, I always thought Barney and Robin would be together, but I honestly doubt that, after what Robin did tonight, he could ever forgive her. My heart would be broken.

I seriously have to watch this episode again.

YES! I approve of this lol. I am re-watching season 3 right now and even though they've just broken up they still have that chemistry and they're so cute together. The only person that I was semi-ok with Ted ending up with (other than Robin) was Stella. I think I'm just supporting our local gals lol. It'll be interesting to see who they both end up with because IMO they are perfect for each other

PS nice sig :) now i keep hearing Barney say that phrase with that high pitched voice of his!

I think we should write this plot for the creators of the show. It would work out perfectly :). I thought Stella was kind of a <insert any insult>. I loved Robin and Ted and Ted and Victoria. Only two girls I liked that Ted dated. And thanks! His voice gets pretty high, and was one of my fav eps of this show.

Todays episode...

OMG! I can't even begin to explain. I laughed so hard at the Ted and Marshall storyline. Everytime I see a woman's bathroom now, I'm going to think of Ted and Marshall "finding the nachos."

:lol: Robin and Barney...oh my god. I cried in the end. Robin is such a <insert really bad insult>. I can't believe she would do that Barney! Him cleaning up the roses and the candles in her room :'(. I'm sure hockeyville is a little excited because we all know Robin and Kevin break up is going to be pretty bad :P. Hands down the best episode of HIMYM in a while. Looking forward to the next episode!

I'm happy that Barney and Robin weren't together after this episode, but not happy that Nora and Barney were the ones to break up.

If I think about it, I'm actually more certain now that Robin will end up being the one that marries Barney. Not looking forward to that at all. As I keep saying in this thread, their relationship is so broken and awkward. Why do they keep forcing this stuff on the audience?

Still a funny episode, though. When they revealed what was really going on during Marshall & Ted's Excellent Adventure, I couldn't stop laughing. "It's a sign bro."

I absolutely loved that episode.

Marshall & Ted were hilarious. The whole Barney & Robin thing.. wow. Felt horrible for Barney at the end. It's like his whole world came crashing down. The whole "one second lasting the longest" thing at the end was great. We've all had one of those, in our lifetime. I expected more out of Nora when Barney told her he cheated on her. But overall I thought it was a great episode.

I know...I just wanted to give Barney a hug at the end :(

NPH did an amazing job conveying Barney's emotions without saying a word.

How his face lit up when he saw Robin walk into MacLaren's and then the sadness when he saw Kevin. Then when he picked up the rose petals and blew out the candles in Robin's room.

My heart broke. :(

I laughed so hard when they thought they missed the whole concert but were only gone for 2 minutes. x)

As for the Barney and Robin situation.. I always wanted Barney and Nora so I was upset about that. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't happy when Robin pulled what she did, I felt horrible for Barney. It was a bitter-sweet situation for me.. couldn't really tell how I felt.

I think we should write this plot for the creators of the show. It would work out perfectly :). I thought Stella was kind of a <insert any insult>. I loved Robin and Ted and Ted and Victoria. Only two girls I liked that Ted dated. And thanks! His voice gets pretty high, and was one of my fav eps of this show.

Todays episode...

OMG! I can't even begin to explain. I laughed so hard at the Ted and Marshall storyline. Everytime I see a woman's bathroom now, I'm going to think of Ted and Marshall "finding the nachos."

:lol: Robin and Barney...oh my god. I cried in the end. Robin is such a <insert really bad insult>. I can't believe she would do that Barney! Him cleaning up the roses and the candles in her room :'(. I'm sure hockeyville is a little excited because we all know Robin and Kevin break up is going to be pretty bad :P. Hands down the best episode of HIMYM in a while. Looking forward to the next episode!

Yup, happy times are ahead in my world because clearly the end is near for Robin/Kevin :)

I will say this though. I felt bad for Kevin. He's sitting there with a concussion, saying all this wonderful stuff about Robin, and all the while she wants to tell him that she cheated on him and wants to break up

NPH was brilliant in this episode. His character is always so comical that when he gets serious it's very moving. It's sad that the relationship with Nora had to end like that - with him doing exactly what she feared he'd do. I gotta admit, my dreams of a Robin/Ted reunion are fading. But I don't think we've seen the last of it. Like Victoria said in an earlier episode, none of Ted's relationships will ever work because he still hasn't addressed his feelings for Robin.

The Ted/Marshall thing was so funny. They're such a cute duo lol. And I love what HIMYM does with timing. They always make something seem a certain way and then at the end they reveal what REALLY happened.

PS I can't believe the guy who plays Sandy Rivers is married to Lily in real life. He seems like such a dork lol

Yup, happy times are ahead in my world because clearly the end is near for Robin/Kevin :)

I will say this though. I felt bad for Kevin. He's sitting there with a concussion, saying all this wonderful stuff about Robin, and all the while she wants to tell him that she cheated on him and wants to break up

NPH was brilliant in this episode. His character is always so comical that when he gets serious it's very moving. It's sad that the relationship with Nora had to end like that - with him doing exactly what she feared he'd do. I gotta admit,

my dreams of a Robin/Ted reunion are fading. But I don't think we've seen the last of it. Like Victoria said in an earlier episode, none of Ted's relationships will ever work because he still hasn't addressed his feelings for Robin.

The Ted/Marshall thing was so funny. They're such a cute duo lol. And I love what HIMYM does with timing. They always make something seem a certain way and then at the end they reveal what REALLY happened.

PS I can't believe the guy who plays Sandy Rivers is married to Lily in real life. He seems like such a dork lol

You must not have seen Alexis Denisoff on Angel. His character arch on that show was great.

You must not have seen Alexis Denisoff on Angel. His character arch on that show was great.

i'll have to check that out. right now i only know him as Sandy Rivers and that character is just such a moron lol. but he's funny too.

I'm not a huge fan of B/R as a couple. I think they're awesome as best friends but not as bf/gf

NPH did an amazing job conveying Barney's emotions without saying a word.

How his face lit up when he saw Robin walk into MacLaren's and then the sadness when he saw Kevin. Then when he picked up the rose petals and blew out the candles in Robin's room.

My heart broke. :(

I thought this over too last night. Great acting by NPH, then right after you start to tear up the scene goes to ted sitting in a booth saying he is sobering up, only to realise he is in the wrong booth LMFAOOO

I thought this over too last night. Great acting by NPH, then right after you start to tear up the scene goes to ted sitting in a booth saying he is sobering up, only to realise he is in the wrong booth LMFAOOO

:lol: Yeah, that part was funny. It's been awhile since I enjoyed a Ted storyline (probably because this one was mostly with Marshall). Honestly, if it's not for Barney, I probably would've stopped watching this show a couple seasons ago.

Also, I was on the fence about Barney & Robin's relationship but, after last night's ep, I'm leaning towards wanting them to be together because I think that would make Barney happy. But I'm not too happy with Robin for hurting Barney like that though. I mean, the least she could've done was called him before heading to MacLaren's with Kevin. She knew Barney was going to be waiting for her there, with his hopes up.

:lol: Yeah, that part was funny. It's been awhile since I enjoyed a Ted storyline (probably because this one was mostly with Marshall). Honestly, if it's not for Barney, I probably would've stopped watching this show a couple seasons ago.

Also, I was on the fence about Barney & Robin's relationship but, after last night's ep, I'm leaning towards wanting them to be together because I think that would make Barney happy. But I'm not too happy with Robin for hurting Barney like that though. I mean, the least she could've done was called him before heading to MacLaren's with Kevin. She knew Barney was going to be waiting for her there, with his hopes up.

For the love of god, please no more Barney and Robin. Let them be friends

And what's with everyone still using spoiler tags? It's not like they come in here before they've seen the episode emot-parrot.gif

Archived