Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apricot

How I Met Your Mother

1,438 posts in this topic

What I'm hoping is that Robin is pregnant but that she has a miscarriage. I know that's horrible but this ways she'll realize that she's been wrong about the whole "not wanting to get married and have kids" thing but she won't actually have a kid yet so she'll have the time to find a man who she truly loves. That's my hope.

Very interesting take on it, I can definitely see this happening. Then HOPEFULLY in the end she ends up with Ted.

Very interesting take on it, I can definitely see this happening. Then HOPEFULLY in the end she ends up with Ted.

I highly doubt she ends up with Ted. Makes no sense for various reasons.

1) Refers to her as Aunt Robin to his kids.

2) The girl he ends up with had the yellow umbrella in the rain and didn't realize it at the time (after he became friends with Robin) and didn't the umbrella girl have blonde hair they said?

3) Doesn't Ted run into the girl again at Barney's wedding? I am sure they said that, just cant be bothered to find out what episode that is.

2) The girl he ends up with had the yellow umbrella in the rain and didn't realize it at the time (after he became friends with Robin) and didn't the umbrella girl have blonde hair they said?

3) Doesn't Ted run into the girl again at Barney's wedding? I am sure they said that, just cant be bothered to find out what episode that is.

You also forgot, that 'the mother' is Rachel Bilsons roommate when Ted is dating Rachel Bilson.

You also forgot, that 'the mother' is Rachel Bilsons roommate when Ted is dating Rachel Bilson.

Thats what I was forgetting. I knew there was a main point in the past I just couldnt put my finger on it.

I know it won't happen, because of all the information you just said, but I like them together. Just wishing :(

Double post

Edited by SynysterGates

There is also the guy from last season that we haven't seen yet. The one Robin saw in the club and had earlier met shopping

I think that Robin's pregnancy will be a false alarm like Lily's was a few seasons back. I just can't see her or Barney settling down and trying to raise a kid at this stage in the show.

I know it won't happen, because of all the information you just said, but I like them together. Just wishing :(

Won't happen. Period.

Get over it.

Won't happen. Period.

Get over it.

Ok Internet tough guy

Ok Internet tough guy

Not being "tough". Just plainly stating that hoping for something that is never going to happen is a waste of your time and energy.

So, get over it.

I hope you know that contraception isn't effective 100% of the time.

If she's using protection with one guy and not with another, are we really expected to have doubts about who the father is? Or are we supposed to believe that she's grossly

irresponsible and didn't use anything with multiple partners? Nothing in the show has led me to believe that Robin can't handle basic contraceptives.

Edited by Remy

What's a "contaceptives"? :lol: Is this like birth control and vision aids in one? :P

Edited by J.R.

Maybe the baby is Kevin's, but when Robin tells him he gets freaked out and leaves and Barney swoops in and is like "I'll take care of this baby! With the money I make doing whatever the hell I do." :lol:

That would be really weird storyline, but it also might work...ofcourse with better writing. It could be Barney's kid, she could get a miscarriage(I did like hockeyville's idea). It could be a false-positive. Who knows whats ahead with this storyline, I just hope its really good and not the usual "Its Barney's kid, and they live happily ever after and the whole world is happy." I hope there's some bumps along the way, that makes for some good television.

What's a "contaceptives"? :lol: Is this like birth control and vision aids in one? :P

My goodness, I missed an "r" typing on an iPhone, how awful. Although I really do wish the buttons were larger. Do most people have tiny hands or what?

People still watch this garbage?

This show continues to dig itself into a deeper hole.

Monday's episode was poorly written. I can't fathom why I even bothered giving this show another chance. Barney and Robyn - how predictable. Yawn. Ted is a self-loathing individual whom is too high-maintenance.

himym has greatly digressed from the shows main premise. Listen up kids as I tell you the story of how I tracked down the Slutty Pumpkin. - Truly Ted deserves a father of the year award.

Edited by Hockey!?

^is it b/c of thanksgiving? sad.gif