The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Barney is so much less awesome in the later seasons. We need the playbook v2.0! The old barnacle would never get played like that

Can't make everyone happy. The majority of people I've talked to about HIMYM wanted and are happy to see the characters evolve. In my opinion, that needs to happen for a show to be good; otherwise the shows and jokes just get stale after a while.

Man, what happened to Robin....

They had a flashback of her and Ted sitting on the couch when she was wearing the white dress, and man she looked HOT.

She really does not look anywhere near as goodnow. I preferred her straight long hair :(

• 3 weeks later...

Barney/Quinn have officially overtaken Ted/Robin as my fav couple on the show

The order is now:

Barney/Quinn

Ted/Robin

Marshall/Lily

Ted/Stella

Really funny episode. Loved it.

And Robin looked a bit better in it IMO.

Hopefully the fact that she got a big raise will mean that she's going to start dressing better

:)

Barney/Quinn have officially overtaken Ted/Robin as my fav couple on the show The order is now: Barney/Quinn Ted/Robin Marshall/Lily Ted/Stella Really funny episode. Loved it. And Robin looked a bit better in it IMO.

Hopefully the fact that she got a big raise will mean that she's going to start dressing better

:)

It's partly the wardrobe, but I think Cobie's lost too much weight.

Funny episode

The next new episode is a month??? Why??

TV networks usually do this so they can drag out the season (in this case so it can end in May).

And for the past couple seasons there has only been a single new episode in March. I still remember waiting forever for new episodes until April. Still sucks though. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome episode last night! Barney having the same prediction every time was hysterical. Bald Ted... I was laughing the entire scene. I read a spoiler some odd days ago...

I heard that in the season finale Barney and Quinn are going on a trip, but Barney has trouble going through security because there's something metal in a box. I dunno...something like that. Then someone ends in the hospital which changes things.

It was something around that, obviously more detailed :P. I can't find the actual source, it was from imbd. I'm thinking its a ring in the box, but something happens to Robin and then Barney realizes his true feelings for her. Its kind of out there, but thats what I thought when I read the spoilers.

ALSO!!!! Barney trying to hide his left hand during the flashforward to 2015. That was killing me...absolutely killing me. Found this on imbd too! Wait for it...

http://i436.photobuc...exxx/barney.jpg

You can't see a ring! That raises more questions than answers :P. We'll see what happens though, I thought that was super weird.

Archived