The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

haha yeah I'd have to agree. As well as the ones involving the Slap Bet. Those are always funny.

The one where Barney does that stage performance to get back at Lily was pretty funny too, especially the end when Marshall gets up and slaps Barney out of nowhere.

did robins voice seem off last episode or was it just me

Yeah she definitely sounded sick. Didn't look too great either so maybe she was fighting a cold when that episode was taped.

I miss the old Robin of seasons 1-3. The gun-owning, curvy, trendy casual clothes wearing, independant, Canadian gal!

That was a good episode last night! That part with Ted and Lily was sooooo sad. The way Ted said that Robin should be with him was so sad. So far we've seen the mothers ankle, legs and arms. Thats something everybody! THATS SOMETHING!!

That was a good episode last night! That part with Ted and Lily was sooooo sad. The way Ted said that Robin should be with him was so sad. So far we've seen the mothers ankle, legs and arms. Thats something everybody! THATS SOMETHING!!

Could have been because of the newborn twins the wife and I have at home but I damn near peed myself at the "confetti" scene! :lol:

WOW. I'm pretty pissed at the writes of HIMYM. How can they just randomly introduce Carly to us like that? The writers knew she was a BIG theory in being the mother, and they could've introduced her in a much better way...but like that? As soon as Ted talked about her, I knew she wasn't the mother. She doesn't remember/know Ted at all, she's clearly not the mother. The mother would atleast remember Ted cause she was in the class Ted accidentally thought was his Architecture class. I'm just saying it was a crapty way to introduce a pretty big character and to throw in a random wedding in the episode between them seemed like a slap in the face to us fans. What did you all think?

I'm blanking on this. What is the link between Carly and The Mother again?

Also, am I the only one who feels like Robin and Barney have no chemistry? After all they've been through, I really expected to like them as a couple but I still feel like they've always had better chemistry when they are just friends rather than a couple

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. We know we aren't going to meet the mother until the wedding, so he's obviously going to date random girls along the way until their wedding (May 25th, as Ted said earlier so I'm assuming the season finale).

I for one found this episode hilarious. The young chick, Barney's "need for the hookup" and the winking, I actually quite enjoyed this one.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. We know we aren't going to meet the mother until the wedding, so he's obviously going to date random girls along the way until their wedding (May 25th, as Ted said earlier so I'm assuming the season finale).

I for one found this episode hilarious. The young chick, Barney's "need for the hookup" and the winking, I actually quite enjoyed this one.

Also, am I the only one who feels like Robin and Barney have no chemistry? After all they've been through, I really expected to like them as a couple but I still feel like they've always had better chemistry when they are just friends rather than a couple

In the episode "Legendaddy" Barney's father mentioned having a daughter who lives on campus at the university(or something like that?) So 1. She could've been the roomate of Rachel Bilson. 2. She would obviously be at the wedding. So her and Ted would obviously get a chance to meet eachother. The idea was out there, and it did make sense. But now obviously the theory has been debunked.

In the episode "Legendaddy" Barney's father mentioned having a daughter who lives on campus at the university(or something like that?) So 1. She could've been the roomate of Rachel Bilson. 2. She would obviously be at the wedding. So her and Ted would obviously get a chance to meet eachother. The idea was out there, and it did make sense. But now obviously the theory has been debunked.

so you're mad that the writers knew about the fanboy theory and they intentionally killed it?

Archived