The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

It's going to be Aunt Robyn who can't have kids? I don't think so ;)

The shows name is "How I met your mother"....

Still doesn't mean the kids are his. I could always tell you a story about how "I met your mother" doesn't mean you're my kid.

But as pointed out to me they have refereed to him as dad, I just don't recall.

Still doesn't mean the kids are his. I could always tell you a story about how "I met your mother" doesn't mean you're my kid.

Actually yes, I believe telling ME a story about how YOU met MY mother would have to mean I'm your kid.

Actually yes, I believe telling ME a story about how YOU met MY mother would have to mean I'm your kid.

How? I could be a friend of the family and I'm telling you a story about how me and your mother met. Thus you not being my kid, but me still telling you "How I Met Your Mother"

As has already been pointed out, he's referenced them as his kids and vice versa. It's the story of how he met their mother. get over it. Him and Robyn will not be.

Oh I know that, I wasn't referencing the show. I just meant it's possible someone telling you a story about how they met your mother without being your father.

Still doesn't mean the kids are his.  I could always tell you a story about how "I met your mother" doesn't mean you're my kid.

My theory is Ted does marry Robin but as Robin can't have kids they adopt. The storey is about how he meet the kid's BIRTH mother. Although that doesn't really explain the Aunt Robin thing.

Archived