The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

I don't know if that's going to be her, they revealed her way too easy. I wouldn't be surprised if they blindside us next season with someone different.

I don't know about that. They're official media profiles or whatever posted the picture stating that "the mother has been revealed".

I think they pretty much had to at least show her face because people were getting frustrated. With that said, they haven't MET yet. And I expect that will be the series finale. (weren't there rumours they were going to film the next season "24" style?)

• 2 months later...

Did anyone catch the Emmys today? The HIMYM gang did a skit where they held an "intervention" for NPH because he's suffering from wanting to host award shows all the time. Was pretty funny.

I watched that! Hahahaha, I laughed so hard! It was a golden moment :lol:

TODAY EVERYBODY!!! I'M EXCITED!!

Kidding...I have more to say.

1) Seriously though the mother is so adore

2) Her and Ted together, that scene they had. I was like :wub: . Perfect for each other! Love the casting

3) I lol'd during Marshall and Daphne's scenes together. They were pretty funny.

4) Loved the mother and Lily's scenes together too.

ALL IN ALL! Loved the last and finale season premiere we're gonna have for himym.

^

It was a 1 hour season premier. Episode 1 and 2 were aired together.

She's not hot by any means, but she sounds like a loveable dork just like Ted. That is what'll make them work out.

I've seen a lot of interviews with her, and she's like the "cute, loveable, I want to be your friend" type person. I think that's how she won over the creators when they were casting the mother.

I was pretty disappointed at the end of Season 8 when they revealed the mother, but I've gotta say I was wrong. She's pretty awesome, they did a good job with it. Don't know how I feel about the entire season revolving around the wedding, but not going to make any more judgments haha

Downloaded and watched episode one last night...stupid PVR making us watch them out of order :mad:

On the mother...I concur, she's not "hot" but seems quirky/sweet and actually a pretty good fit. Some uber-hot model or something wouldn't really suit the role/Ted IMO.

Did anybody else notice that Marshall had the beer for Lily in the stroller during the airport scene? Keeping the airport tradition going!Y05kdgv.jpg

Ring bear? Ring bear-er!!

Was so excited for this season to begin! First 2 episodes were great. Seeing Ted and the mother's scene showed that they really have chemistry, I think that Cristin is great!

I can't believe the whole season is going to be the wedding though. Will be interesting to see how it pans out!

Did anybody else notice that Marshall had the beer for Lily in the stroller during the airport scene? Y05kdgv.jpg

Ring bear? Ring bear-er!!

Was so excited for this season to begin! First 2 episodes were great. Seeing Ted and the mother's scene showed that they really have chemistry, I think that Cristin is great!

I can't believe the whole season is going to be the wedding though. Will be interesting to see how it pans out!

Wow, great catch!

Archived