The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Did anybody else notice that Marshall had the beer for Lily in the stroller during the airport scene? Y05kdgv.jpg

Ring bear? Ring bear-er!!

Was so excited for this season to begin! First 2 episodes were great. Seeing Ted and the mother's scene showed that they really have chemistry, I think that Cristin is great!

I can't believe the whole season is going to be the wedding though. Will be interesting to see how it pans out!

That's hilarious, good eyes haha

LOL!

So many Bruins jokes this episode. I loved it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liked today's episode. I don't think its over between this Ted-Robin-Barney story. I guess we'll see what happens next!

Edit: Anyone thought that Robin would meet the mother today? The conversation Lily and Robin were having about Robin not having other girlfriends. I thought they would make Robin meet the mother somehow(a new girlfriend for Robin). That would've been interesting.

• 1 month later...

Ok that was a good episode. I think because it wasn't set at the wedding hotel. I like the gang when they're at the apartment and the pub. The hotel scenes have been getting lame.

The Mother is sweet. They nailed it with casting her. Hard to believe all the fans like her already even though she hasn't been on too many episodes.

Ok that was a good episode. I think because it wasn't set at the wedding hotel. I like the gang when they're at the apartment and the pub. The hotel scenes have been getting lame.

The Mother is sweet. They nailed it with casting her. Hard to believe all the fans like her already even though she hasn't been on too many episodes.

Agreed, the bar/apartment suits their banter so much more.

Archived