The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

• 2 weeks later...

LOVED last nights episode. Now the real season starts! She's finally arrived in Farhampton!!

"And thats the first drink your mother bought me" Hehehehehe, I got all giggly inside. Interesting to see how this Marshall vs Lily situation is going to come about. How about you? Whose side are you on? I'm totally on Marshall's side. Judgeship is for his entire life. Lily's art consultant is only for a year.

Man oh man, every scene from now on with either The Mother or Ted, I'm going to be like omg omg omg, The Mother is going to randomly come and bump into Ted or vice versa.

ITS GOOD GUYS, ITS GOOD.

LOVED last nights episode. Now the real season starts! She's finally arrived in Farhampton!!

"And thats the first drink your mother bought me" Hehehehehe, I got all giggly inside. Interesting to see how this Marshall vs Lily situation is going to come about. How about you? Whose side are you on? I'm totally on Marshall's side. Judgeship is for his entire life. Lily's art consultant is only for a year.

Man oh man, every scene from now on with either The Mother or Ted, I'm going to be like omg omg omg, The Mother is going to randomly come and bump into Ted or vice versa.

ITS GOOD GUYS, ITS GOOD.

Seriously??? Yay I can't wait. With everything we've seen about the mother so far, I absolutely LOVE her. She's perfect for Ted. And she fits in so well with the rest of the group I can already picture her passing the front porch test.

Ya, I'm on marshalls side, I mean he finally gets his lifelong dream job, and lilys art thing is only for a year. Marshall all the way. Kinda disappointed that ted didn't go into the bar when the mother was there, would've ended that one different, as like, "and kids that's when I first saw your mother?" Instead they go with the drink? In the words of ted, that was lame.

I had the idea when driving to work today about a follow-up series "How I Met Your Grandkids" - where the two kids sit Ted and The Mother down on the sofa and give them a taste of their own medicine for 10 seasons. Allows two separate families to build up, cameos aplenty, and plenty of cross-merging.

I know I'd watch it.

Remember guys, in an earlier season it was shown that Ted first see's the mother when she's performing on stage at the wedding reception. Considering we're still what, 20 hours, away from wedding? We're still a lot of episodes away from Ted actually seeing her. But it'll be interesting to see her interactions with the rest of the group.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watch last night? Thought the whole story of how marshall trained for the slap was funny. Especially Ted, as the accuracy slap teacher. And barney flinching every time marshall lifted his hand. But the slap was sorta weak. But robin as one of the slap masters, hawt!!!

haha, I love that it was just a giant homage to Kill Bill, anyone else catch that the book about the slapping tree was written by Pai Mei?

I don't know... the homage to Kill Bill etc was neat and all but otherwise that episode screamed "filler" to me.

agreed. although they've been doing a pretty good job of handling it, I don't think the whole season should have been set over the course of "a few days". Not enough material to contribute to the story so they need episodes like this one and that really bad rhyming ep

Archived