The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

I agree that this season hasn't been as good as previous seasons. But I'm still looking forward to next season.

Maybe it's time to end the show and reveal who the mother is because they can't keep us in the dark forever.

I agree that this season hasn't been as good as previous seasons. But I'm still looking forward to next season.

Maybe it's time to end the show and reveal who the mother is because they can't keep us in the dark forever.

I agree. I think it's time to add the mother and then continue on from there. The group is starting to get a little stale.

NPH is the reason I watch this show. He's single-handedly keeping this show entertaining for me.

If they're not going to reveal the mother anytime soon, please drop more hints.

I think the last time they mentioned the mother was when Ted went out with Rachel Bilson.

Yeah, I think that might've been the last time they mentioned the mom. They did do the house thing...which was nice...I guess.

The Wedding Bride episode was honestly really frustrating for me. I felt like whacking Tony over the head with a shovel.

Yeah, I think that might've been the last time they mentioned the mom. They did do the house thing...which was nice...I guess.

The Wedding Bride episode was honestly really frustrating for me. I felt like whacking Tony over the head with a shovel.

I really want to know what the hell the motive for Tony was for making that movie.

I agree. I think it's time to add the mother and then continue on from there. The group is starting to get a little stale.

Yah. I think they should reveal the mother early next season.

haha... Barney (:wub:) is what makes the group, imo. I think the group would be quite boring without him.

I doubt they will reveal how Ted meets the Mother until the series finale. The whole series is supposed to be Ted telling the story to his kids and building up to the meeting, right?

It'd be nice if they dropped more hints though.

I doubt they will reveal how Ted meets the Mother until the series finale. The whole series is supposed to be Ted telling the story to his kids and building up to the meeting, right?

I would think the show "hopes" to go up to the point to where the children are conceived imo, it'd be lame if it just stopped at meeting, at least courtship, and marriage ffs.

I want to know why Bob Saget does the narrating. It doesn't make sense that Ted's voice would change in 15-20 years.

I hope they either drop more hints about the mother, or reveal her, and then move on with the show until it gets cancelled. I would rather that than them revealing the mother when the series gets cancelled = rushing the entrance of the mother.

It doesn't have to be a story of how Ted meets his wife for the whole duration of the series. It'd be nice to know what happens after we see the mother and how she interacts with the gang, how the gang progresses, if Barney will eventually settle down, etc.

I hope they either drop more hints about the mother, or reveal her, and then move on with the show until it gets cancelled. I would rather that than them revealing the mother when the series gets cancelled = rushing the entrance of the mother.

It doesn't have to be a story of how Ted meets his wife for the whole duration of the series. It'd be nice to know what happens after we see the mother and how she interacts with the gang, how the gang progresses, if Barney will eventually settle down, etc.

You mean if Barney tries to do Ted's wife?

Exactly. It's not like they meet and get married right away, they could date/plan the wedding for 2 years.

• 2 months later...

Archived