The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

wasn't his old name vanilla thunder?

Wait, that's the skee-ball nick name isn't it?

they brought back the bang-bang song.. too awesome!

Vanilla Thunder was his nickname in Minnesota for being the Dunk Champion :P. Big Fudge is his nickname for Skee-ball and just his nickname in general. Marshall's nicknames are just too awesome. :lol:

Haha, I said-a bang bang bangity bang, bang bang bangity bang! :lol: :lol: :lol: . They've brought back a couple of things! Barney is saying Legendary more. He hadn't said in a looooong time. Barney's "one rule." They need to bring back his crazy rules. Like the "Hot-Crazy Scale, etc." and his "Wait for it." Those were awesome. Marshall's nicknames, they showed a glimpse of nerdy Marshall and Lily.

Scooby was a funny addition to the episode. Him acting like a dog was priceless! All in all, it was a excellent episode! Loving HIMYM lately!

Found this while looking HIMYM comments on IMDB. Potential spoilers so do not look if you do not want to see a potential spoiler:

Not sure if its legit though about what it says..

TVLine.com's Michael Ausiello:

Question: Is How I Met Your Mother going to show us the "Mother's" face in the season finale? Or are they going to make that the cliffhanger? —Matt

Ausiello: No idea. I bet if we knew what the title of the episode was we could extract a clue or two from it. THIS JUST IN: I can exclusively reveal that the title of How I Met Your Mother's sixth season finale is… "Challenge Accepted." What does it all mean? I believe that's what God invented comments sections for.

According to NPH's twitter, HIMYM just got picked up for another 2 seasons. Looks like we won't find out the mother for a while still.

Thank god, I would have went on a killing spree if they didn't re-new the show

According to NPH's twitter, HIMYM just got picked up for another 2 seasons. Looks like we won't find out the mother for a while still.

I don't think NPH would rock a pony. Maybe a unicorn?

What_would_nph_do__by_CrayolaCannon.jpg

For me it feels like the series is on a decline, I hope they don't unnecessarily drag the show down for the sake of ratings (ie the simpsons)

For me it feels like the series is on a decline, I hope they don't unnecessarily drag the show down for the sake of ratings (ie the simpsons)

for about half of last season and the first part of this season i felt the exact same way. It just seemed like it wasn't going anywhere, and it wasn't nearly as funny as it had been. The last 3 or 4 episodes since the long break have been great though. To me they've had a similar feel to those in earlier seasons. I do hope that they don't drag it out too much longer though. Nothing I hate more than when a show overstays their welcome, and just keeps on going for money reasons.

Archived