The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Are you in Canada? If I remember correctly, CityTV usually has the most recent episode up on their website after a few days. I can't be sure though..could be confusing it with another show/channel. It wouldn't really apply for the finale since it's a new season now...but in the future, you can catch up that way I guess. :)

Yes, proud to be Canadian. and that is great to here. Heres to hoping that I never have to go there though! :P

Anyone else get kinda pissed off when they saw you know who at the end of that second episode?

For some reason I can't really remember... Can you please put the name in spoiler tags?

Thanks!

I wasn't very impressed with the episodes. Barney was awesome as per usual and Marshal just keeps getting better but other than the two of them, this show seems boring and turning too much into a drama.

EDIT: NVM I remember who it was. Her "tatas" are awesome like before...

Loved Barney and Robin's dance. I swear, if NPH wasn't gay he'd have all the women in the world (myself included) swooning at him. He really is a handsome and multi-talented guy! I was bummed about the ending of the 2nd epi for sure. Was really hoping that if an ex was gonna be back in Ted's life it'd be either Robin or Stella.

Loved Barney and Robin's dance. I swear, if NPH wasn't gay he'd have all the women in the world (myself included) swooning at him. He really is a handsome and multi-talented guy! I was bummed about the ending of the 2nd epi for sure. Was really hoping that if an ex was gonna be back in Ted's life it'd be either Robin or Stella.

That was a great danse.

Barneys actor is gay?

I love this show. All though i got hooked on it a couple months ago so i havnt been following it in order.

Who was the girl ted saw at the end at the ball?

Also when did ted get to be an architect again. Last one i saw he was a proffeseur.

That girl was Victoria. She was Ted's girlfriend all the way back from season 1. They had a pretty good run, but she ultimately left for Germany or something for some kind of learning thing I forgot what. Ted ended up breaking up with her after their long distance relationship didn't work and Ted wanted to go for Robin. Victoria bakes by the way.

Ted is still a professor, but last season he took on another job by GNB after Barney persuaded him... he had to get rid of that building (forgot its name) and that was when he met Zoey too.

That girl was Victoria. She was Ted's girlfriend all the way back from season 1. They had a pretty good run, but she ultimately left for Germany or something for some kind of learning thing I forgot what. Ted ended up breaking up with her after their long distance relationship didn't work and Ted wanted to go for Robin. Victoria bakes by the way.

Ted is still a professor, but last season he took on another job by GNB after Barney persuaded him... he had to get rid of that building (forgot its name) and that was when he met Zoey too.

She left for a fellowship in Germany to pursue her cupcake making dream

I thought both episodes were GREAT! First episode was better than the second though. Barney at the wedding was really funny, him and Robin's dance was amazing. Marshall just keeps on getting better and better every episode. I really enjoyed Barney and Nora in the second episode, I find them really cute. I want to know which tie Barney chose! I would get a little angry if the season finale is exactly like the one they did for season 6. Lily said to Ted that the bride was asking for him. Why would Nora be asking for Ted though? It would make more sense for Robin to want to see Ted. Two episodes in and I'm already thinking about who's going to be Barney's wife. ALSO! I did nooot like the ending to the second episode. Why bring back Victoria? Well, lets see how next episode goes.

On a side note: EDWAARD FOOOOOORTTTYYYY HAAAAAAAANNDSSS!!

Gah, so now on top of waiting to get a glimpse of Ted's future wife, we have to wait the whole year to see who Barney will choose?

Though like I mentioned earlier in the thread, Barney and Robin really should not get back together. It's just so forced. It's what the writers would do if they wanted to tie up all the show's loose ends without introducing anyone into the main cast. It's just really lazy writing. The episodes they were together really just dragged along. All that, plus when he's with Nora, it just seems to work.

It seems far too likely though, that Barney will end up with Robin. Watching enough sitcoms, I've learned to never underestimate the power of lazy writing.

Also, to you guys complaining about Ted getting back together with Victoria... I don't see what the problem is. They need him to be doing something until Barney's wedding. It's better having him with an established, kinda interesting character, then having him mope around for a year. Yeah, you know it's not going to work out between them, but that's the same with every chick he's been with so far. That's kind of the failure of the premise of the show.

I don't mind them bringing back Victoria. Like someone said, they aren't going to skip right to Barney's wedding...Ted's gotta have something going on for now... As for Barney's wife. They did make it seem like it was going to be Robin, but why would Ted's future wife be at Barney and Robin's wedding? It doesn't really make sense or they probably would have met way earlier.

Archived