The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Ahhh. I was just about to post that.

I think we all know where this is giong. Kevin and Robin break up and Barney and Quinn get together, then it's Robin pining for Barney again while Barney's in his relationship. Lather Rinse Repeat

Not a fan of Robin chasing barney and Quinn around. I'd rather have Robin try for something unique.

Barney and Robin just need to get together again, realize that they don't make a good couple, and then let it go. I miss watching them hang out as friends. It's not as fun when they're having feelings for each other. Remember that episode early on when Robin becomes Barney's bro and she "suits up", smokes cigars, plays laser tag, etc? That was so much more fun to watch! She makes a good bro :)

I think we all know where this is giong. Kevin and Robin break up and Barney and Quinn get together, then it's Robin pining for Barney again while Barney's in his relationship. Lather Rinse Repeat

i think in an interview the guy that plays kevin stated that he'd be with the show till the end of the season

could be wrong but still he sucks

Oh my friggin god

That plot's been beat to death, so I hope for everyone's sake that doesn't happen

Oh my friggin god

That plot's been beat to death, so I hope for everyone's sake that doesn't happen

Seconded. But it's something they've kinda telegraphed from the start of the season. Was hoping that it would work between Barney and Nora, as it's probably the best relationship that any character on the show has had. But they won't drop the Barney and Robin angle until he get's married (to Robin).

Was hoping they would drop Kevin rather then Nora, but since last time Robin was pining over Barney when she couldn't have him, it was supposed to Barney's turn to mope around. Or something. I'm guessing they keep going at this because there's a large part of the fanbase that is dying to see them end up together. These people are crazy, and I'm not entirely sure what show these people are watching, lol.

It's not like Ross and Rachel. It's more like a hypothetical Joey and Pheobe relationship. But those writers weren't stupid enough to force something like that that to happen.

Seconded. But it's something they've kinda telegraphed from the start of the season. Was hoping that it would work between Barney and Nora, as it's probably the best relationship that any character on the show has had. But they won't drop the Barney and Robin angle until he get's married (to Robin).

Was hoping they would drop Kevin rather then Nora, but since last time Robin was pining over Barney when she couldn't have him, it was supposed to Barney's turn to mope around. Or something. I'm guessing they keep going at this because there's a large part of the fanbase that is dying to see them end up together. These people are crazy, and I'm not entirely sure what show these people are watching, lol.

It's not like Ross and Rachel. It's more like a hypothetical Joey and Pheobe relationship. But those writers weren't stupid enough to force something like that that to happen.

Becki Newton though, can't wait :bigblush:

Archived