The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Hmm, didn't know there were more of "you people" on CDC left who need things spelled out for them.Well, here we go. "So, what day of the week are NEW episodes on, not reruns?"

Monday's at 8 on CBS. And 6 as well, if you have the right HDTV cable package.

Same for me, yet I keep watching because I want to find out who the damn mother is.

Yeah, this show isn't funny anymore.

Marshall and Lily are just annoying now, and we constantly have to be reminded of Barney and Robin's inevitable wedding or whatever.

The whole " Marshall is a godess" thing was just pathetic.

Hmm, didn't know there were more of "you people" on CDC left who need things spelled out for them.Well, here we go. "So, what day of the week are NEW episodes on, not reruns?"

And I didn't know there were more of "you people" on CDC left who can't tell the difference between sarcasm and a serious comment.

well patrice is just a bi**h (they say it on tv, can we say it on here? lol)

seeing as winter's running around, i'm expecting the shows to become bi-weekly now and that's going to make alot of people lose interest in the show.. still getting 8+ million views an episode though!

also, double episode on the 17th.. stoked!

I still don't like the idea of a Barney/Robin couple. And Robin doesn't look as pretty as she used to in earlier seasons. Might have something to do with the wardrobe makeovers the cast got for this season. http://popstyle.ew.com/2012/12/04/robin-ted-and-more-how-i-met-your-mother-characters-get-wardrobe-makeovers/

Gotta love her yelling at Patrice though lol

I still don't like the idea of a Barney/Robin couple. And Robin doesn't look as pretty as she used to in earlier seasons. Might have something to do with the wardrobe makeovers the cast got for this season. http://popstyle.ew.c...robe-makeovers/

Gotta love her yelling at Patrice though lol

haha yeah... every time she yells at Patrice :lol:

I still laugh in each episode this season, I dunno if my sense of humor is crappy or whatever but I still enjoy the show. I don't care if it's not as amusing as it used to be, it still gives me the laughs on Monday nights.

I still laugh in each episode this season, I dunno if my sense of humor is crappy or whatever but I still enjoy the show. I don't care if it's not as amusing as it used to be, it still gives me the laughs on Monday nights.

this. it's better than anything else at that time on mondays.

my thoughts exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

Awww that was a sweet proposal! I'm still not a fan of Barney and Robin but maybe the 2nd half of the season will make me change my mind.

Ted is the world's greatest friend. Honestly he's such a good guy.

Anyone else notice that Jason Segel has lost a lot of weight? He looks really good!

Can't wait for the series to get going again in the new year. Will be interesting to see what happens. I hope Patrice is still around - I love her!

Archived