The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

OK NO NO NO NO NO. NO FRICKEN WAY ROBIN CAN BE PREGNANT AND NO FRICKEN WAY IT CAN BE BARNEY'S KID!!!!

That child will be screwed up (though not as screwed up as Hurricane Mosby Stinson would have been) and their friendship will be ruined and it just won't be cool at all. Robin is not ready to be a mom, nor is Barney ready to be a dad. He deserves to find someone who really loves him and makes him forget all about Robin. They both deserve better than to be stuck with each other because of a kid they share. Ok I am DYING to know what happens here.

Other than that, a funny episode. Barney and Ted were cute wanting a kid. The episode was similar to the Friends epi where Joey and Chandler babysit Ben and use him to talk to women lol.

And is it just me or is Robin not looking very attractive this season? Her hair is odd and her style is odder. Just not liking her much so far (minus all the Canadian jokes!)

SHE BETTER AS HECK NOT REALLY BE PREGNANT!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF HOLYNESS!!!! What an unbelievable ending...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Barney's face when Robin said she was pregnant, it was just shock and awe and wtf at the same time. AHHHHHHHHH, I can't WAIT till the next episode. Holy jeeeezusususus. :frantic:

OK NO NO NO NO NO. NO FRICKEN WAY ROBIN CAN BE PREGNANT AND NO FRICKEN WAY IT CAN BE BARNEY'S KID!!!!

That child will be screwed up (though not as screwed up as Hurricane Mosby Stinson would have been) and their friendship will be ruined and it just won't be cool at all. Robin is not ready to be a mom, nor is Barney ready to be a dad. He deserves to find someone who really loves him and makes him forget all about Robin. They both deserve better than to be stuck with each other because of a kid they share. Ok I am DYING to know what happens here.

Other than that, a funny episode. Barney and Ted were cute wanting a kid. The episode was similar to the Friends epi where Joey and Chandler babysit Ben and use him to talk to women lol.

And is it just me or is Robin not looking very attractive this season? Her hair is odd and her style is odder. Just not liking her much so far (minus all the Canadian jokes!)

SHE BETTER AS HECK NOT REALLY BE PREGNANT!!!!!

I was talking about this with the wife while watching last night. She's gotten too freaking skinny, she's practically skeletal now. Stick girl =/= attractive :sadno: Maybe the plot twist will fix that though! :lol:

I don't think she's pregnant. We know barney gets a new girlfriend who seems to be a bit of a reoccuring character. If Robin is pregnant and it was Barney's I can't see Barney going out and getting a long term girlfriend. So if she is pregnant, it's not Barneys IMO.

As for viewing spoiler tags on a bb, I'm on desktop version and can view them as well.

I don't think it's Barney and Robin's child. It seems like too much of a jump between this episode and the last for her to know that she is pregnant. Obviously, this is "TV time" and I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. It's much more possible that it is Kevin's (or someone elses) baby, which then led to Robin rejecting Barney in Tick, Tick, Tick.

I was talking about this with the wife while watching last night. She's gotten too freaking skinny, she's practically skeletal now. Stick girl =/= attractive :sadno: Maybe the plot twist will fix that though! :lol:

I've also noticed the drop in attractiveness but I don't think she's too skinny. I think it might have something to do with her hair, as already suggested. Her outfit though, was completely awful.

Kevin will be the father.

I would hope that it turns out to be a false positive but they would have to do something clever with it so fans didn't feel screwed around. I'm just not sure about taking Robin's character in this direction. In my mind, once the group dynamic is disturbed, the show is over.

By the way, do TV characters never use protection or what? I can understand if she didn't with Barney, being an impulsive action to begin with. But wouldn't she be careful while with Kevin? It's not like they were together long enough to reasonably say "ah, forget condoms, we're secure enough in our relationship if something happens". So, by my logic, Barney SHOULD be the father (plus it does follow TV logic whereby people get knocked up by the person they're cheating with), but we'll see.

I've also noticed the drop in attractiveness but I don't think she's too skinny. I think it might have something to do with her hair, as already suggested. Her outfit though, was completely awful.

Nope hair or otherwise I'm going with the increasingly Skeletor look.

I would hope that it turns out to be a false positive but they would have to do something clever with it so fans didn't feel screwed around. I'm just not sure about taking Robin's character in this direction. In my mind, once the group dynamic is disturbed, the show is over.

By the way, do TV characters never use protection or what? I can understand if she didn't with Barney, being an impulsive action to begin with. But wouldn't she be careful while with Kevin? It's not like they were together long enough to reasonably say "ah, forget condoms, we're secure enough in our relationship if something happens". So, by my logic, Barney SHOULD be the father (plus it does follow TV logic whereby people get knocked up by the person they're cheating with), but we'll see.

I hope you know that contraception isn't effective 100% of the time.

What I'm hoping is that Robin is pregnant but that she has a miscarriage. I know that's horrible but this ways she'll realize that she's been wrong about the whole "not wanting to get married and have kids" thing but she won't actually have a kid yet so she'll have the time to find a man who she truly loves. That's my hope.

Archived