The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

Anyone have updates on the IPhone 5? My phone contract is up pretty soon and will be looking for a new phone and Im really interested in picking up a IPhone.

All I have heard is that it will have a faster processor and look similar to the iPhone 4.

• 4 weeks later...

Was wondering if someone can help me out. I've got an iPad2 and I can usually reply or post ads in other forums. But I cannot post/reply on CDC. The text box is there but when I tap to type something, the keyboard does not pop up and I have no way of typing anything.

Any suggestions as to what's going? This is my first iOS device (iPhone 5 coming later towel.gif) so I'm just trying to figure out how to do things.

Thanks in advance.

I found a solution somewhat. At the bottom left of the forum boards, there is an theme drop down button. There you select IP.Board mobile. Then you can reply to posts using an iPad/2. The other choices (ip board, Canucks 3.1 etc) causes safari to crash when you start typing in the reply box. Mobile forum doesn't look as nice but it does the job for me. Hope this helps all.

Was wondering if someone can help me out. I've got an iPad2 and I can usually reply or post ads in other forums. But I cannot post/reply on CDC. The text box is there but when I tap to type something, the keyboard does not pop up and I have no way of typing anything.

Any suggestions as to what's going? This is my first iOS device (iPhone 5 coming later

towel.gif) so I'm just trying to figure out how to do things.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my laptop back after it was infected with viruses. Long story short it had to be wiped to be able to continue to run.

So. I have music on my iPod. I want to transfer my music from my iPod to iTunes. Anyway of doing that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived