The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

I say, Wait till Sept then purchase the new iTouch 4G new model I assume.:)

I'm putting the money towards the iPhone. :) Probably will cost me $300 whenever Telus/Rogers release it.

I'm saving my money for NHL 11 :lol: I would buy an iPhone but, I rather keep my BlackBerry.

Don't want Jobs to brainwash me!

I'm only buying an iPhone because of my job. :lol: I can actually afford it!

I'm considering getting the iPad soon.

Is it worth it? I'm worried about scratches though since it is touch screen. I tried one out at Futureshop and I liked it enough, but it's one thing trying out something in a store and then getting it home :mellow:

Anyone with an iPad with some good/bad feedback about it?

lol, ever sice apple began its advertisment run it had been putting it self up by putting others down...

take a look at all of the macbook ads, they simply tell us that windows is bad, and therefor buy a mac.

Here, they clearly messed up but

1) your holding it the wrong way

2) look everybody, it is possible to do the same thing on other phones! the iphone is perfectly fine

There is a reason why apple doesnt release all of its specs, that is because they release average hardware at elite prices.

WTF would anyone buy an iphone 4 this fall when you can get yourself a DUAL CORE ANDROID phone. The iphone is thought to run at 1GHZ single core, the htc phone comming this fall will be 1.2Ghz dual core... thats like 2.4ghz.... thats multitasking done right.

Archived