The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Peter Andersson | D

Get real canuck fans

So, I've just learned that Peter Andersson had been added to Sweden's World Junior team, as Erik Karlsson will be sticking with the Senators. This is great news. I spoke to Andersson a few days ago, and will be writing an article about him in the coming days, so stay tuned for that.

That's great news that they looked right to him when they needed a replacement. He really has been picking it up and playing to the level since being promoted to the SEL from what I've heard. I think he's got great potential, and getting him in the 5th and Connauton in the 3rd is looking to bolster our defensive prospect depth quite a bit.

It will be interesting now to watch Sweden and see how both him and Rodin preform.

I've heard some people say he's 6'5", but at the time of the draft he was listed as 6'3", has he really grown two inches already? How about his contract status and what he thinks of coming to the Moose next year? You think he could make the Moose next year, or even this year if he was able to?

So, I've just learned that Peter Andersson had been added to Sweden's World Junior team, as Erik Karlsson will be sticking with the Senators. This is great news. I spoke to Andersson a few days ago, and will be writing an article about him in the coming days, so stay tuned for that.

That is awesome! I definitely won't be missing any Sweden games now.

congrats to him, I hope does well, at the same time, I will continue to support my country. Some of you scare me saying you guys hope sweden does well? Why the hell would you say that? Do you punks hope team Sweden does will this year at the Olympic's because of the Sedins? No right? Then what the hell.

If anybody is a punk it's you. Look at what you wrote, and yes we do hope that Sweden does well but nowhere do they say that they hope Sweden wins the Tournament. Once you grow up you will realize that there are some People that did come from Sweden living here in Canada just like your relatives came from somewhere else than Canada.

congrats to him, I hope does well, at the same time, I will continue to support my country. Some of you scare me saying you guys hope sweden does well? Why the hell would you say that? Do you punks hope team Sweden does will this year at the Olympic's because of the Sedins? No right? Then what the hell.

Dude, it is just a hockey tournament. Why do you care if someone hopes Sweden does well? Are you so insecure about our country that if god forbid they don't win the tournament, it would have a negative impact on your life?

Oh, and yeah I do hope the Sedin's do well at the Olympics.

RUSSIA FTW!! lol

So your country you are supporting is the USA.

Haven't been following the WJC as much as I would like to.

Isn't he the number 7 dman? Who did he make the lineup over? Kilstrom or Ekholm?

they are both in the lineup. in fact all 7 D are listed in the lineup and stats, are the teams allowed to dress 7 d-men for the tourney?the only d-man who had 0 for all of his stats (goals, assists, shots and +/-) was Tim Erixon, but there is no way he's not playing. in fact in the first game, all 7 d and 13 forwards all had stats for the game (everyone had at least a shot, an assist or was a +). i think they are allowed to dress all of them in this tourney.

Archived