The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

is it wrong for me to not like brown girls

bingo bango

Haha I used to be the biggest critic of brown girls, and still kinda am but not so much anymore, cause I've done something I thought I would never do, date a brown girl for nearly 2 years, and im actually really happy with her

My ex's were all white, and you can throw an asian in there as well

Basically my beef with brown chicks doesnt really come down to looks, it comes down to how they all think every brown guy is checking them out and that we're all Surrey Jacks who are Tupac wannabes

A. Im not from Surrey

B. I hate rap (like some hip hop)

C. I will never wear thugwear

D. My friends are all different races

Being brown and having plenty of cousins here, I know most brown people only like to hang out with brown people and I think thats PATHETIC

I love having friends of all different races, rather than boring old brown all the time

I also hate how brown girls think you're a sellout for dating white girls

You have no idea how many times I got stared down at malls,Canucks games,clubs etc by brown girls when holding hands with then my white girlfriends

This is exactly whats going through brown chicks minds..."OMG what a ho-bag, he can do so much better"

To me, thats borderline racism, and thats not cool at all

I grew up in North Delta and went to a dominantly white high school and everyone was cool with eachother, so my tastes in clothing,music,sports and girls are probably different than those who went to schools in Surrey

One more thing, if you're dating a brown girl, chances are she'll have a curfew and will have to sneak out every time she goes out, which is another reason I didnt bother to date them when I was a bit younger.

Haha I used to be the biggest critic of brown girls, and still kinda am but not so much anymore, cause I've done something I thought I would never do, date a brown girl for nearly 2 years, and im actually really happy with her

Basically my beef with brown chicks doesnt really come down to looks, it comes down to how they all think every brown guy is checking them out and that we're all Surrey Jacks who are Tupac wannabes

A. Im not from Surrey

Being brown and having plenty of cousins here, I know most brown people only like to hang out with brown people and I think thats PATHETIC

I love having friends of all different races, rather than boring old brown all the time

You have no idea how many times I got stared down at malls,Canucks games,clubs etc by brown girls when holding hands with then my white girlfriends

This is exactly whats going through brown chicks minds..."OMG what a ho-bag, he can do so much better"

I grew up in North Delta and went to a dominantly white high school and everyone was cool with eachother, so my tastes in clothing,music,sports and girls are probably different than those who went to schools in Surrey

One more thing, if you're dating a brown girl, chances are she'll have a curfew and will have to sneak out every time she goes out, which is another reason I didnt bother to date them when I was a bit younger.

A. Im not from Surrey

• 2 years later...

Was chatting with my brown friend (a girl) regarding her friend.

I just mentioned that I thought that she was attractive in a complimentary, non aggressive sort way ( like Surrey can be beautiful if you open your eyes)

She basically just told me to STFU and to "not go there." Kinda a knee jerk reaction if truth be told.

I guess they're keeping them all for brown guys. Such a shame.

So much for "multiculturalism."

Archived