The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

I guess that is a resounding NO to anyone reading it. They are making a TV series out of this on AMC and I hope they don't ruin it by watering it down too much. I have read all 68 issues and I can't wait for # 69 (only 2 more days).

Seems like a neat little series and some of the artwork is pretty effective, however one thing I never got about zombie apocalypse stories is how the zombies were able to basically destoy civilization? Hands and teeth alone ain't going to cut it against brains and hardware.

Seems like a neat little series and some of the artwork is pretty effective, however one thing I never got about zombie apocalypse stories is how the zombies were able to basically destoy civilization? Hands and teeth alone ain't going to cut it against brains and hardware.

walking-dead-2.jpg

Unfortunately you might have to download via torrent or buy them at a local comic store.

I looked and found this link < http://answers.yahoo...14235216AAmwtLH > However I recommend isohunt with utorrent (I got them all from there) and I also bought the issues I could find from a Surrey comic shop because I like to support this graphic novel(comic). Bear in mind these aren't for the faint of heart. It is very dark at times but the story telling is epic.

• 1 month later...

Archived