The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

honestly, I'd rather go with a composite hunting bow, it's much improved over even the best crossbow, can be loaded faster. It's better than a normal bow too, as once fully drawn you can hold it for hours with minimal effort. crossbows are cool and all, but are less efficient, slower, and more cumbersome. They also have more moving parts so they have a higher propensity to break.

I have to say, episode 1 was terrible. Way too long in the character development, but the cliffhanger brought me back for ep 2 and episodes 2 and 3 have been awesome. Another show, another X-Files cast member... laugh.gif

<br /><br /><br />

You are just like my other friend. Disappointed in the pilot but is liking the season more and more.

The ending of the last episode is just agrhhh. Im actually hoping he's okay.. though its probably a hell a lot of blood lost with a sawed off hand like that. He can't go far.

The great thing about this series is that there hasn't been a tv show in this genre before. Sure you have Zombie movies, but they don't have time for character devolopment and side stories. So when someone dies, the audience doesn't really care. With the Walking Dead cast, when someone dies, we'll care.

Archived