The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

well now you're just talking crazy talk. Lazar guns FTW. a never ending supply of ammo, can be charged w/ solar energy (no electricity required), and have a perfect shot from miles away, esp with a good scope. It's the ultimate anti-zombie weapon.

Ya, I could see that. I just have a feeling hat he brother may still be alive.

Also, if hey follow the graphic novel there is some crazy stuff that goes on. There is one character, called The General I think, that his daughter turned into a zombie so he takes out all of her teeth and keep her around. there is another girl who both her brother and father are bit, so she removes their jaws and fingers so they can't bite or scratch her. She then walks around with them both tied to her, and zombies don't bother her because of it.

It'll just be interesting to see if they throw in characters like this from the graphic novel. I heard that they have the authors of the graphic novels hat help write each episode as well, anybody know f there is any truth t that?

For some reason I didn't find this episode one of the best ones.

It was decent but not the best. Did have some interesting parts but I definitely cannot wait for the next one.

To bad its only 6 episodes this season

But next one will have 12 episodes.

Archived