The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

Great statistic.

How many zombies currently reside in British Columbia?

Or for that matter, how many zombie encounters have there been from 2009-2012?

It's cool you're pulling up statistics and comparing it to a world that we don't live in. It's real great.

I'm just saying if I had zombies that wanted to eat my brains, and I was living in that nightmare for as long as they have been, your mindset changes, and you do things to survive.

I'd likely either leave the dude there, or shoot him in the head (mercy kill).

It's also funny you mention the whole homicide rate thing because earlier in the scene they killed a dude with no problem.

Dude hasn't even been mentioned since, there was no remorse.

Side note, guy who got his leg messed up's friend bailed WITH NO PROBLEM.

Is that a sign of how things have changed?

You can pull up some statistics about how from 1974-2012 99.9% of on site job injuries have been reported, and no one has been mistreated, but IT DOESN'T APPLY TO THIS.

My point was that the main characters like to create problems for themselves, and are annoying and stupid.

Take that dumb **** Andrea.

Maggie's like "Hey, could you not let my sister try to kill herself?"

Andrea: "Yeah"

Andrea enters room "Hey, look, I don't know you, or your sister, and I'm staying here for free and stuff, but I'm pretty sure I know better than everyone else, and uhh do your own thing, I'm going to take off now, despite Maggie asking me not to because you're in annoyingly fragile state and it's draining all the TV time"

Sorry, if I was Maggie, I'd beat the living hell out of Andrea. Good god was that ever irritating. More irritating than the fact we have to watch this stupid suicide plot.

What's next? The girl goes missing and for 5 episodes they focus on trying to find her?

bull. It is a very very rare human being that can detach themselves from humanity that simply to just kill a human being so easily. On the internet, everyone says they could do this or they could do that, yet the reality of humanity is that it isn't true. Those that actually can and do act, don't generally do so without it being a difficult consideration. Groups of people stand by and watch others beaten and killed more often than a single person stands up and takes action. Many soldiers suffer trauma from having had to decide to kill a person, and those are people who were trained to do that. Not some guy in his parents basement that thinks if the crap got serious he'd be able to handle every single thing with no problem. internet mentality is strong. A person who can look a suffering and helpless human being in the eye, enemy or not, and without any difficulty at all, decide to kill them, isn't behaving the way normal humans do.

Ha, it just got way too serious in here.

Great episode this week, don't know how they will keep going without separating Rick and Shane. I don't think they're about to see eye-to-eye any time soon. What I would love to see, however, is a flashback to pre-zombie life where Rick and Shane are close friends. That would really add a new layer to the current resentment.

Ha, it just got way too serious in here.

Great episode this week, don't know how they will keep going without separating Rick and Shane. I don't think they're about to see eye-to-eye any time soon. What I would love to see, however, is a flashback to pre-zombie life where Rick and Shane are close friends. That would really add a new layer to the current resentment.

I might be alone in this but this episode actually made me hate Andrea a little less and hate Laurie a little more. What was with the "the men can take care of that, you should be cooking and cleaning like a good little woman" speech? What is this, the 1940's? I'm thinking Laurie might want to learn to do something other than cook and clean if she wants to survive and protect her kids.

I'm also wondering if the two police officer walkers who didn't have bites on them are significant. If they're following the same theories as the comic than it is significant, but I'm not sure that they are...

I might be alone in this but this episode actually made me hate Andrea a little less and hate Laurie a little more. What was with the "the men can take care of that, you should be cooking and cleaning like a good little woman" speech? What is this, the 1940's? I'm thinking Laurie might want to learn to do something other than cook and clean if she wants to survive and protect her kids.

I'm also wondering if the two police officer walkers who didn't have bites on them are significant. If they're following the same theories as the comic than it is significant, but I'm not sure that they are...

She dies in the comic. Likely wouldn't happen until end of third, or beginning of fourth season of show if they followed that plot. Looks likely, since Rick and Shane stumbled across the prison and that's where they'll be heading next

Andrea has gone beyond needing to be eaten. Her suicide philosophy is beyond ridiculous and acting like some badass when nothing is going on.

I was kind in season 1 because her sister bit the dust, but trying to act like the ice queen makes her more annoying then the crying chick (who I am not blaming, her daughter was zombified)

And that was a funny picture group, Lat, I was thinking the same thing during that episode.

With Murphy MacManus acting all emo it's a good thing Rick has shown to be the shows true badass this season. Some may say Shane, but he's just doing whatever is opposite to Rick.

PVR'd havnt seen it yet ill watch it when i get home, but i really hope this season gets moving...if they spend the ENTIRE season at the farmhouse i will be pretty dissapointed.

The zombie at the end of the episodes which Shane saw and didnt say anyhting to Rick.

I wonder if itll lead more zombies there, and chase them off to the next safehouse.

Hopefully eating the lame characters along the way :lol:

PVR'd havnt seen it yet ill watch it when i get home, but i really hope this season gets moving...if they spend the ENTIRE season at the farmhouse i will be pretty dissapointed.

The zombie at the end of the episodes which Shane saw and didnt say anyhting to Rick.

I wonder if itll lead more zombies there, and chase them off to the next safehouse.

Hopefully eating the lame characters along the way :lol:

Archived