The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

I just read about this Michonne in the comic book and I can already tell I am going to like this character. We need more interesting characters like Daryl. Perhaps bring in a former Iraqi Republican Guard officer, a big fat comic relief, a paraplegic who can miraculously walk again and of course some guidos.

I am glad that they are talking steps away from the comic book. I haven't read the comics but people love to spoil. Its not much fun if you already know what happens like often in manga/anime series.

I'm pretty sure she was upset with the fact that he knew that Shane was going to try to kill him. It sounds as if he was feeling defeated and Lori let her emotions interpret his words. To her, Rick was saying that despite having a son and wife, he allowed himself to be nearly killed. He also mentioned that it was Carl who killed Shane, which makes it seem like the "protector" is making her innocent child do the dirty work... I still hate Lori though haha.

That hooded character (Michonne) was badass. Clearly she checked the top of the cafe for the Katana (lame Dead rising reference). The armless pets of hers were pretty messed up. How does she run with them?!

I'm glad Rick is becoming a total badass. It's as if he's absorbing some of the character that made people like Shane so much.

Can't wait to see what happens in the prison.. Pretty stoked for a new season.

the chained zombies are her boyfriend and either her best friend or brother I can't really remember she cut off their Arms and removed their teeth and jaws do they can't fight back. If memory serves me right their her zombies tend to leave her alone because of them so she doesn't need to run. She has the sword cause her neighbors kid was obsessed with knifes and swords and when shat went down she broke into his house.

Good thing they saved Herschel. They'll need his infinate ammo shotgun.

While it was an interesting finale, It was easy to predict who was going to get eaten on the way out. (dead weight) Lori's reaction to Rick was hypocritical, considering it was her who egged him on to fight for her.

At least Murphy McMannus is still cool, and I like Rick's "my way or the highway" pep talk.

1) A character called Michonne,*****Spoiler, I dont know how to do spoiler tags****** the two Zombies are her boyfriend and best friend... Arms and jaw were removed from both so that they cannot attack her.

2) It was a prison, not a fortress.

Good thing they saved Herschel. They'll need his infinate ammo shotgun.

While it was an interesting finale, It was easy to predict who was going to get eaten on the way out. (dead weight) Lori's reaction to Rick was hypocritical, considering it was her who egged him on to fight for her.

At least Murphy McMannus is still cool, and I like Rick's "my way or the highway" pep talk.

according to the talking dead, season 3 will have the same pacing as the last 3 episodes of season 2, so that's good to hear. I really want to read the comics, but i also want to be surprised by the show. I'm so conflicted.

Archived