The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

i'm hoping the other blonde chick goes next, as in your face emotion sequences seem to follow her around like a shadow. that bit today with cute-blonde-cum-cute-zombie was just ridiculous. how irrational can these people be? it's the end of the world and they're clinging to sentiment as if god is watching their every step

Last nights show was WEAK... Not enough action and too much "serious" dialogue. I think they over did the part where the lady is slamming the pick into her dead husbands head.... reminded me of the scene with the axe & making the jackets. I don't like the one lady whose sister became a zombie, I would NOT want to see anyone I love becoming a zombie. Honestly there is was not enough zombie action for a show that only had 2 episodes left in this season.

Last nights show was WEAK... Not enough action and too much "serious" dialogue. I think they over did the part where the lady is slamming the pick into her dead husbands head.... reminded me of the scene with the axe & making the jackets. I don't like the one lady whose sister became a zombie, I would NOT want to see anyone I love becoming a zombie. Honestly there is was not enough zombie action for a show that only had 2 episodes left in this season.

He has a good point though. I am not going to bother with spoiler tags anymore.

You know what I think would be a great idea. If the CDC is somehow responsible for the outbreak of the disease or there is government involvement somehow. I like a good conspiracy :frantic:

it's been, what, not even 24 hours and you're willing to drop the spoiler tags? perhaps someone (like me) was coming to the topic to discuss points made and conversations had before the episode aired last night. how about you be courteous, not everyone has the ability to watch the shows live.

besides,

glassjaw is only saying that because he can't open spoiler tags on whatever mobile phone he is using. That's more than selfish.

LOL typical cdc :rolleyes: taking it to the extreme with the scenarios.

If the people that watch the eastern feed want to discuss it they have the right to! nothing is stopping them. Ill just make sure I have the self restraint to stay away from this thread until I watch the episode..... which you think someone would do if they had not yet watched the episode that aired the night before.

Agreed.

Archived