The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

They wouldn't be infected if they were immune to the airborne version. In my scenario, lets say half the population catches an airborne disease and becomes zombified, the other half has a natural immunity to the airborne version of the disease, BUT the disease mutates when it revives its host so now it's not airborne anymore and only spreads by biting or scratching and the people that were immune to the airborne version are not immune to the mutated version and such will catch the disease if they get bit. That's the only way I can sort of make sense of a zombie apocalypse, because really, the only way you can overwhelm the military is to attack them from within yes?

Play some Left For Dead to pass the time. I am still waiting for a sequel to Dawn of the Dead :(

Hmm, I didn't think of this but I read in a review that maybe Jenner whispers into Rick's ear that Lori is pregnant. That would really suck though because that is an important character development but nothing very important in the world like the CDC getting destroyed is.

The Zombie fever takes a while to kill someone and they are very weak before becoming one. They probably could have shot anyone who showed symptoms of it.

Now the only scenario I can see of a zombie infection overwhelming the military is if it is highly contagious airborne and it transforms people into zombies in a very short time. Also the zombies must be fast moving.

I am guessing the much of the US navy could have sailed on off.

Archived