The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

Hope that Daryl isn't regressing back into bigot redneck. Maybe just went survival feral (which was cool) but he had the best character development so far and to devolve it back to the beginning would be pointless.

A skittish horse, a snake, a ravine and a crossbow bolt. Murphy really hates this crew as his law bites them in the butts every chance. That old guy had a point, it IS a wonder they survived this long

Hope that Daryl isn't regressing back into bigot redneck. Maybe just went survival feral (which was cool) but he had the best character development so far and to devolve it back to the beginning would be pointless.

A skittish horse, a snake, a ravine and a crossbow bolt. Murphy really hates this crew as his law bites them in the butts every chance. That old guy had a point, it IS a wonder they survived this long

I take it no one has read the comics, I think Darryl may take over Otis' role as he doesn't die like that. They've done some weird things with the show that were not in the comics, But That being said i still really like the show.

They also don't have a major character from the comic in the show tyresse but I'm pretty sure Darryl isn't him as he is not a black x football player

No doubt. My interest in this show is already teetering on the edge, and the fact that a racist redneck character has been my closest personal connection is the only thing holding my interest over the past few weeks. Otherwise, what the hell is this show. We get one, two, three zombie scenes if we're lucky. The rest is like a poor man's Lost, none of the cheesy-fun sci-fi aspects, just a bunch of characters irrationally yelling at one another.

At the moment the only intriguing mystery in the entire plot (to me, anyways) is the barn full of zombies.

Archived