The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

To those that that feel this new season is ruining the show, what was so great about Season 1? Take away the first episode, and what do you have left? It's really not any different then season 2... Which, if anything, is not a good indicator for season 2 so far.

This show's been getting a lot of praise over the last year for being a masterpiece, and I just never got it. Kind of assumed it had to do with it's slow pacing, but now I'm completely lost on it, since that's the thing that everyone seems to be complaining about this year. I'm not a fan of the slow pace, but it's been the show's M.O. since day one. I like season 2 in that it gave the show the sense of direction it needed, but I can't stand how they need to draw out every plot point. They could have introduced and resolved all of them in 3 or maybe 4 episodes, but it's almost as if they want to fill out the show's quota for the season without doing anything, and saving all their ideas for later. In any case, it's just lazy.

They had better find the damn girl soon. It's hard to believe they managed to stretch that storyline to going on 6 episodes now. At this point, if she's dead or a zombie, all this searching has been for nought, they will have completely wasted the first half of the season.

i liked last night's episode, but you could tell a woman wrote it. no way does a man just brush off his wife sleeping with his best friend, especially so close to after she thought he was dead, and now she's carrying his child... nope, that's not going to just be ok.

I still don't like angela, but she's getting a bit better.

there was a whole lot less whining this episode, which was good, and I'm liking the glen/farmers daughter story, but i have a feeling everything's going too good right now, something seriously bad is gonna happen next episode (the last new episode until the new year), it should make for a good one.

Actually almost nothing has happened this entire season.

I have no clue where they intend to go with the story from here. At least last season they had an objective (get to the CDC), there's no direction at all right now.

And isn't this show supposed to be about zombies? I saw one zombie last episode, and one in the previous episode until the final minute.

I think Shane is supposed to be more the bad guy than Rick (Sheriff) but I like Shane way more than Rick. I find his character annoying with the whole Leadership/Wife/Carl/Searching for Sophia commitment deal. Hands down though, the best character is Daryl. Also loved the cameo of Merle (Michael Rooker) in the Chupacabra episode.

Actually almost nothing has happened this entire season.

I have no clue where they intend to go with the story from here. At least last season they had an objective (get to the CDC), there's no direction at all right now.

And isn't this show supposed to be about zombies? I saw one zombie last episode, and one in the previous episode until the final minute.

Archived