The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

Watched what I believe was episode 3 last night on amc. Whatever the new one is. Definitely seems like a show I want to watch, but that's no surprise considering this is the same network that brought us Breaking Bad.

Honestly, I'm just surprised that it took this long to come out with a zombie apocalypse series.

Watched what I believe was episode 3 last night on amc. Whatever the new one is. Definitely seems like a show I want to watch, but that's no surprise considering this is the same network that brought us Breaking Bad.

Honestly, I'm just surprised that it took this long to come out with a zombie apocalypse series.

Different pace in the second episode vs the first, but other than the dead meat coat I liked what I saw. I thought that scene went on for too long though and I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be comical or dramatic. The camp story is pretty uninteresting right now, but I guess you have to have some character development occuring over there.

Different pace in the second episode vs the first, but other than the dead meat coat I liked what I saw. I thought that scene went on for too long though and I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be comical or dramatic. The camp story is pretty uninteresting right now, but I guess you have to have some character development occuring over there.

Archived