The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

Just showing new moves that I found.... no need to diss brah! Only way they could be used is probably against AI D.. other then that I will get laid the f out! Besides they are extremely hard to do consistently

Plus you had to use Ovechkin to do them :P

Just showing new moves that I found.... no need to diss brah! Only way they could be used is probably against AI D.. other then that I will get laid the f out! Besides they are extremely hard to do consistently

Actually, the deke (L1+up on right stick (while you're on your backhand) is fairly successful. The puck goes through the opponents skates and you move to the side. I've even seen it used (and used mainly by accident) as a pass (goes through legs and then the player ahead of you (possibly faster) picks it up and is behind the defense).

Actually, the deke (L1+up on right stick (while you're on your backhand) is fairly successful. The puck goes through the opponents skates and you move to the side. I've even seen it used (and used mainly by accident) as a pass (goes through legs and then the player ahead of you (possibly faster) picks it up and is behind the defense).

wtf you talkn about? That deke is nowhere near what I did..... lol Much harder than that...

Archived