The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

Also, as I forgot to mention:

CDC 2010 is missing a wise man by the name of "BedBeats." He was last seen in NHL09 under the disguise of Willie Mitchell. CDC 2010 would be greatly appreciative if he is returned to us, and may or may not offer a cash reward (likely the latter).

Thank you and goodnight.

Yo Rozzy, i'd like to tryout.

I'm a 83 Overall, but my stats aren't the greatest because i'm always playing in OTP. (Nobody passes and i'm always on the noob side)

Sure my stats aren't the greatest, but if i have someone to pass to or someone to set me up i'm good.

Yo Rozzy, i'd like to tryout.

I'm a 83 Overall, but my stats aren't the greatest because i'm always playing in OTP. (Nobody passes and i'm always on the noob side)

Sure my stats aren't the greatest, but if i have someone to pass to or someone to set me up i'm good.

Aren't you on the Kenaks?

Why does he CDC forums look so shiety on iPhone? RoZzy use your influence to make them do the necessary changes!

Go to the bottom of the page and it'll say "you are using a theme designed for your browser, click here to manually change."

Just click that and it'll go to the normal theme. :)

Aren't you on the Kenaks?

Well..

V2010 is Re-forming later on, so almost all of our elite players will be gone, and it's a 10 player team. Nobobies really on, and as i said before i'm always in OTP cause there's nobody to play EASHL with.

:(

Well..

V2010 is Re-forming later on, so almost all of our elite players will be gone, and it's a 10 player team. Nobobies really on, and as i said before i'm always in OTP cause there's nobody to play EASHL with.

:(

Our? lol what

Hey Rozzy, it's Wil

You suck !

Yo, what happened to CDC 2010? Did it collapse like v2010?

Our? lol what

Hey Rozzy, it's Wil

You suck !

Yo, what happened to CDC 2010? Did it collapse like v2010?

CDC 2010 is alive and strong, brah. We were never even close to collapsing, we asked mpt to leave the team and he changed our old thread's title to "lock" so we made a new one. :)

btw Rozzy, can you put a link to our EASHL page in your first post?

lol, what happened to your club record? I remember it being 68-14 or whatever. We were 98-25 and Sedated was like "It's horrible" so he disbanded our club.

more like 120-29-20

also, you were never on our team gaborik tehe

more like 120-29-20

also, you were never on our team gaborik tehe

Don't think it was 29 losses since our overall club record was 240-33-XX, but I do remember we lost this season more than anything because of the drama in our team and the fact that other teams are getting better

Archived