The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

v2010 plays against tough teams who focus on defending xcrease, so I don't know where that comes from.

I would get points other than xcrease, but I rarely touch the puck because I'm center. I do the passing and cover the defense. KTHNX :towel:

I was talking about the other CDC team dummies.

Ohlund your nothing, only get your points by x crease. :P

Our players don't really have to score in order to make an impact in my club. I usually add players who are somewhat skilled offensively who pass the puck but more importantly, play team defense. There's a reason why our AGA after 200 wins was still 0.77. When our team collapsed, it was still a 1.08 AGA which is pretty impressive. Of course playing a defensive style won't lead to much points in our end, but it wins us games.

He's in our team because of his 2-way play, not because of his scoring ways. That's why there was so much drama when Diego started doing everything himself.

Yo Rozzy, i'd like to tryout.

I'm a 83 Overall, but my stats aren't the greatest because i'm always playing in OTP. (Nobody passes and i'm always on the noob side)

Sure my stats aren't the greatest, but if i have someone to pass to or someone to set me up i'm good.

Read the OP

Well.. I'm sure you're a forward right? I'm not a natural fwd by all means lol.

Wasn't really paying attention tbh.. Was trying to keep up with the plays haha. :lol:

but if anything talk to Rozzy / Andy / Straight.

Plus it's only one game.. and OTP too.

Hopefully we can play against Vankeverom sometime while you're playing..

Wasn't really paying attention tbh.. Was trying to keep up with the plays haha. :lol:

If we do play, lets play Wednesday or later :D

To be perfectly honest.. (i'll probably get neg'd for this)

But i don't enjoy playing with my team. Half the players can't score to save their lives, and yet they keep on shooting. Other than AC and QQ, nobody knows how to play D well. (I can, but i prefer RW). Sure my stats aren't that great, but i think i deserve a shot at a team that has the ability to be in at least the 2nd division.

I am NOT calling out anyone on my team, they just need to learn how to play and how to defend the x crease. Oh, and half the time i'm playing, someone knocks the puck into our own net like once or twice. You know who you are.

Hopefully we can set up a time or something? If not then when were online I'll msg Mehtab if I see him and see if your team is up for a game.

I know Wednesday for sure we'll be on after school. I think Ac7, RK17 and I will all have finished our exams. Mehtab's off the whole week. And that way almost our whole team will be able to play, and get a 5 on 5 match? Or 6 on 5 if you guys have a human goalie.

So I would think the best time is Wednesday night or a few days after that.

Hopefully we can set up a time or something? If not then when were online I'll msg Mehtab if I see him and see if your team is up for a game.

Sounds good...I'll probably be on a lot this week so that works out. Just message me sometime after wednesday and we'll play if both sides have enough players :)

Archived