The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Everything u ever wanted to know about Alex Burrows

Tank Hankerous

This is the best thread i've ever seen on here. And the ending was perfect.

Burrows is the sh1t. He's the man. That's all there is to it. His story is about as cinderalla as you can get without it being the screenplay for a movie. Going undrafted and making it to the nhl...ok, that's good. But there is so much more that makes it so unbelievable...Like all his hat tricks. His clutch play. the stories that have revolved around him. There is something magic about him.

• On November 10th 2002, the ECHL suspended Greenville Burrows for one game and teammate David Kaczowka for two games, fined them both undisclosed amounts, and fined their team $500, for their part in an altercation in a game against Louisiana. Burrows' incident included an altercation with a referee.

Great story worthy of a movie!

I'm wondering if there's a story behind his wearing number 14? If not, I propose that he change it to 11, which is available. Wouldn't it be a kick to see #11, 22, 33 get on the ice?! And instead of the 69 Line as somebody suggested, it could be the 66 or Marvelous Line, as in #66 Marvelous Mario Lemieux.

Great story worthy of a movie!

I'm wondering if there's a story behind his wearing number 14? If not, I propose that he change it to 11, which is available. Wouldn't it be a kick to see #11, 22, 33 get on the ice?! And instead of the 69 Line as somebody suggested, it could be the 66 or Marvelous Line, as in #66 Marvelous Mario Lemieux.

Archived