Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tank Hankerous

Everything you ever wanted to know about RYAN KESLER

90 posts in this topic

kinda creepy blink.gif

kidding, great job, lots of good info

that was a very very very long read... not as interesting as the everything about the twins thread posted a while ago but very good...

#130 was kinna mean...

That's an awesome amount of info about one player.

I read he plays call of duty.

Hahah

48. At the 22nd spot, Edmonton was debating between three players, Kesler, Zach Parise, or Marc-Antoine Pouliot. They whittled it down to either Parise or Pouliot. They ended up taking Pouliot. "We just feel Pouliot's upside is better." Said Oiler vice- president of hockey operations Kevin Prendergast. "We think Parise has to work on his skating, too. Pouliot has more speed to his game."

OOOps

:lol:

Another great list of awesome facts!

47. The 2003 draft was held at the Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee. There was speculation that the Canucks would take the son of Canuck executive Steve Tambellini, Jeff, who was from Port Moody. Even Kesler thought they would take Tambellini.

"122. Vancouver was reported to be one of the teams looking at making a deal for Brad Richards towards the trade deadline in 2008. Some of the players the Tampa Bay Lightning wanted in return for Richards included Kesler, rookie defenceman Luc Bourdon, goaltending prospect Cory Schneider and forward Mason Raymond. Kesler went on to have a break out year, with 21 goals."

Anyone wish that went through?

Great post as usual!

"122. Vancouver was reported to be one of the teams looking at making a deal for Brad Richards towards the trade deadline in 2008. Some of the players the Tampa Bay Lightning wanted in return for Richards included Kesler, rookie defenceman Luc Bourdon, goaltending prospect Cory Schneider and forward Mason Raymond. Kesler went on to have a break out year, with 21 goals."

Anyone wish that went through?

Great post as usual!

wow, he certainly has a lot of heart, and I'm damn glad he bleeds blue, but he is a bit arrogant.

also, losing Umberger still stings, but bad blood is bad blood I guess.

That's amazing, what a life. I hope to see more info like this about other players in the future.