The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Park

ro0

I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the thread or not, but have you guys seem that documentary "The making of South Park in 6 days"? It shows Matt and Trey making the Season 15 premiere episode "Humancentipad" and it is just f'ing hilarious. The parts where Trey is voicing the Asian guys made me almost sh!t myself laughing. Check it out if you haven't already.

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the thread or not, but have you guys seem that documentary "The making of South Park in 6 days"? It shows Matt and Trey making the Season 15 premiere episode "Humancentipad" and it is just f'ing hilarious. The parts where Trey is voicing the Asian guys made me almost sh!t myself laughing. Check it out if you haven't already.

6 Days To Air http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2076781/

• 1 month later...

Game of thrones and the gaming consoles parody was hilarious. There better be a part 2 to this episode

I think its another 2-set/trilogy like the Go God Go/Cartoon Wars/The Pandemic/200/Imagination land/Coon

Absolutely love it, cannot wait for the game

Game of thrones + south park = brain boner.

I think it was the best episode so far in the season. I loved the nights watch bit with randy haha. Or who could forget, butters' fascination with weiners when he first starts watching GoT.

The ending was great, it reminded me of every GoT season finale a la dragon lady.

• 2 weeks later...

Last episode of the trilogy was a bit of a let down. Had hoped to see them in the middle of the fighting.

And what happened to Randy and the other security guards? How many survived? Loved every scene when Cartman was in that old guys garden :lol:

Archived