The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Park

ro0

All the episodes this season have been hilarious. The hilarious thing is that "taylorswifting" was trending on twitter, but some Swift fans didn't really understand what it meant and were mis-using it.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge fan of SP, but it really has gone downhill the last couple years. Not surprising, Trey is older and is past his creative peak. I'd say it started going down after the human centipede episode. Not saying that there aren't some funny parts in each episode; but all in all, it's just not as good.

Am I the only one that found that jackity jackity, smackity smack song both hilarious and extremely catchy?!? :lol:

And I loved Stans reaction when Kyle asks him why he didn't put video on the Internet for free :lol:

Huge fan of SP, but it really has gone downhill the last couple years. Not surprising, Trey is older and is past his creative peak. I'd say it started going down after the human centipede episode. Not saying that there aren't some funny parts in each episode; but all in all, it's just not as good.

Are you kidding me... If anything its gone uphill. Gone from crap jokes to targeting people, for their absolutely stupidity.

As funny as the song was, what am i missing about the Jacking it in San Diego joke? I didnt get it, I laughed because of the sheer absurdity of it, but I guess I missed current events that day.

I think it was about the Kony 2012 guy who made the viral video and then went crazy and got caught masturbating in public.

As funny as the song was, what am i missing about the Jacking it in San Diego joke? I didnt get it, I laughed because of the sheer absurdity of it, but I guess I missed current events that day.

Its the guy from Kony 2012 who was jacking it in San Diego, cause of the pressure and problems he went through such as Stan.

^ Exactly, forgot how amazing the production value is now.

Their pushing the level of TV with each episode, no one is safe now and I love it

Loved the point by Kyle about the Bully movie: "If you want every kid to see it, why you don't you make it free".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Season 16 is starting up again tonight at 10 on Comedy.

"Sarcastaball"

As a concerned parent, Randy radically changes the way football is played at South Park Elementary. The new version of the game quickly becomes the nation’s most popular sport. One gifted student emerges as a star athlete in sarcastaball.

I love Randy episodes :lol:

Archived