The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Park

ro0

Well, that episode was so awesome, it totally has to be up for an Emmy next year. It's quite apparent the writers needed this much time off to cum back as strong as they did. I'm sure there were a lot of people who swallowed that episode happily.

Well done Trey and Matt, you guys definitely didn't phone THAT one in.

Well, that episode was so awesome, it totally has to be up for an Emmy next year. It's quite apparent the writers needed this much time off to cum back as strong as they did. I'm sure there were a lot of people who swallowed that episode happily.

Well done Trey and Matt, you guys definitely didn't phone THAT one in.

100% agree with you :lol:

Tomorrow nights episode:

"Raising The Bar"

"Cartman owns up to being fat and decides that driving around on a scooter is his right. Kyle sees that Cartman isn’t the only one who finds no shame in his unhealthy lifestyle. Meanwhile, Cartman discovers he has a rival in America’s Sweetheart, Honey Boo Boo."

1609.jpg

Tomorrow nights episode:

"Raising The Bar"

"Cartman owns up to being fat and decides that driving around on a scooter is his right. Kyle sees that Cartman isn’t the only one who finds no shame in his unhealthy lifestyle. Meanwhile, Cartman discovers he has a rival in America’s Sweetheart, Honey Boo Boo."

1609.jpg

Disney World, the fattest place on Earth.

That picture perfectly describes what you will see there.

Disney World, the fattest place on Earth.

That picture perfectly describes what you will see there.

Haha so true!

I saw a big fattie crash her cart off a curb at Disneyworld. Paramedics had to come in and all I could hear was her threatening to sue disneyworld. They even coned her off. It was hiiiiilarious.

"James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does, for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is, James Cameron. -James Cameron" -Matt and Trey

That was pretty funny.

It was a pretty good episode. Much better than the previous one.

That was pretty funny.

It was a pretty good episode. Much better than the previous one.

They raised the bar.

Never knew about "Honey Boo Boo" but it pisses me off that its on TV and that people even watch that garbage.

They raised the bar.

Never knew about "Honey Boo Boo" but it pisses me off that its on TV and that people even watch that garbage.

Which was the great point that the episode raised. The episode itself 'raised the bar' by lowering the bar by pointing out the symptoms of a sick society that allows for crap like Honey-Boo-Boo to be put on The Knowledge Network of all effing places, with the insertion of Fatty Doo-Doo.

It's true though, I look around on tv and see PawnStars on the History Channel, and wonder wtf that crap has to do with history. I remember when the History Channel had brilliant documentaries and specials that taught some actual history. Now it's filled with shows like Ancient Aliens......aliens ffs!

Anyways, it was a solid episode, with an 'on the mark' social commentary.

We should all be James Cameron.

Archived