The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

That dead kid is going to land them all in jail. (Foreshadowing and symbolism by that tarantula he caught.)

I am wondering whose kid it is.

The spider in the jar is good symbolism. my guess is the shooter wont last very long on the next episode. He gets stuck into where the meth containers are.along with the kid. That tidies it up for while (as long as they dont find the holes)

I think sooner or later Hank has to pin it all on Walter. I think part of him already knows.

I haven't been a fan of how simple they have made the laptop destruction/methylamine heist seem. In previous seasons there was what I remember to be most of an episode devoted to tracking a vehicle with GPS or poisoning someone's food, now they don't even bother with the little stuff.

Agreed. When they destroy the laptop, there is never any real discussion of the plan and the layout of the compound. Jesse proposes the magnet idea, they test it out at the yard and then next thing you know they're breaking into the prison and locate the room immediately. Is the whole magnet thing actually possible in the first place?

Same with the train episode. How do they know where the car that contains the methylamine is located? As Walt, I believe, points out that the train company isn't going to advertise the contents of the rail cars. Yet, they know exactly where it is located, conveniently the car stops where they want it to and they are able to extract the product.

Great episodes either way. But when you start to think about it more, they aren't explaining the details, etc. Instead of Breaking Bad, it's becoming Mission Impossible, as someone mentioned on their Facebook page. Anything is possible I guess, if you exclude the key details as such.

Agreed. When they destroy the laptop, there is never any real discussion of the plan and the layout of the compound. Jesse proposes the magnet idea, they test it out at the yard and then next thing you know they're breaking into the prison and locate the room immediately. Is the whole magnet thing actually possible in the first place?

Same with the train episode. How do they know where the car that contains the methylamine is located? As Walt, I believe, points out that the train company isn't going to advertise the contents of the rail cars. Yet, they know exactly where it is located, conveniently the car stops where they want it to and they are able to extract the product.

Great episodes either way. But when you start to think about it more, they aren't explaining the details, etc. Instead of Breaking Bad, it's becoming Mission Impossible, as someone mentioned on their Facebook page. Anything is possible I guess, if you exclude the key details as such.

For the first part, im pretty sure lydia said that she would know which cart would contain the methylamine.

As for the second part, i thought jesse measuring the train tracks was so that they would know where on the tracks to put the truck, forcing the train to stop where they want it so that the cart with the methylamine would be where they needed it to be.

For the first part, im pretty sure lydia said that she would know which cart would contain the methylamine.

As for the second part, i thought jesse measuring the train tracks was so that they would know where on the tracks to put the truck, forcing the train to stop where they want it so that the cart with the methylamine would be where they needed it to be.

Well, I will have to go back and watch again. I've only seen it once. There was discussion on the BB Facebook page about this but nobody brought up what you said.

I am wondering whose kid it is.

The spider in the jar is good symbolism. my guess is the shooter wont last very long on the next episode. He gets stuck into where the meth containers are.along with the kid. That tidies it up for while (as long as they dont find the holes)

I think sooner or later Hank has to pin it all on Walter. I think part of him already knows.

Agreed, I remember Hanks old boss was congratulating Hank on his great work, and that he should have listened to him about his theory on Gus. Hanks boss said something like "he was right under my nose the whole time, and I didnt even know it", right after that it showed a view of Hank thinking, most likely thinking about Walter.

Agreed, I remember Hanks old boss was congratulating Hank on his great work, and that he should have listened to him about his theory on Gus. Hanks boss said something like "he was right under my nose the whole time, and I didnt even know it", right after that it showed a view of Hank thinking, most likely thinking about Walter.

I think its an excellent plot . I think Hank has been onto Walter for 3 seasons now but part of him simply cant believe Walter is this sinister. Its like a tug of war Hank is having with himself

The last episode of this show should be one of the best episodes of TV I've ever watched, if not the best.

I have been very disappointed in the episodes so far this year. I think many of us expected far more but instead we got very thin content. The acting is superb but the actual scripts have been dull in comparison to previous seasons.

That;changed with the latest episode in my mind. This show really was excellent in my opinion.

I am no Skyler fan either. But I am becoming a huge Lydia fan. She has bigger stones than most men I know.

I think its an excellent plot . I think Hank has been onto Walter for 3 seasons now but part of him simply cant believe Walter is this sinister. Its like a tug of war Hank is having with himself

I have been very disappointed in the episodes so far this year. I think many of us expected far more but instead we got very thin content. The acting is superb but the actual scripts have been dull in comparison to previous seasons.

That;changed with the latest episode in my mind. This show really was excellent in my opinion.

I am no Skyler fan either. But I am becoming a huge Lydia fan. She has bigger stones than most men I know.

I've got the feeling that things are really going to pick up in the second half of this season, and I love the idea of Hank gaining more and more suspicious of Walt, eventually leading to an explosive end of the show.

That dead kid is going to land them all in jail. (Foreshadowing and symbolism by that tarantula he caught.)

You're right and then you're wrong. The opening scene of dead freight with the kid and the tarantula is definately symbolism and foreshadowing. The tarantula seems to symbolize Skyler's captivity in her life of crime with Walt but also how shes becoming a threat to her captor. She's the tarantula in Walt's jar. Like the boy with the spider, Walt doesn't realize the danger of having Skyler in his captivity, which makes me to believe that Walt, like the boy... will die.

Last season Walt was the danger, this season Skyler is the danger. God, I love this show, I just wish Gus was still alive lol That guy was a G.

Btw, can anyone tell me what happened to Saul goodman, it's slipped my mind and I can't seem to remember.

Hes still there he just wasnt in the last episode. He freaked out and wanted to jump ship but now Walter told him he 'isnt allowed' to quit.

You aint seen the last of him yet.

Does anyone know who Lydia is ? She was just the bulk material connection for Gus?

Hes still there he just wasnt in the last episode. He freaked out and wanted to jump ship but now Walter told him he 'isnt allowed' to quit.

You aint seen the last of him yet.

Does anyone know who Lydia is ? She was just the bulk material connection for Gus?

Yup. She used to be Gus' connection, which explains her intensity and paranoia of getting caught since some of Gus' men are in the slammah.

hmmm I wonder what Walters idea is, gotta wait another week to find out.

I think this the first episode I've seen where they just left a complete cliffhanger, with nothing to go on. Other than that, best episode this season so far in my opinion. The scene with Jesse drinking water at the table was epic.

I think this the first episode I've seen where they just left a complete cliffhanger, with nothing to go on. Other than that, best episode this season so far in my opinion. The scene with Jesse drinking water at the table was epic.

my wife and i literally burst out laughing at the dinner scene with Jesse

Archived