The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

His idea is probably to water down the 2/3 to 1000 gallons and keeping the 1/3 for himself.

Haha no kidding. I'd be kinda disappointed if that were his idea, considering the mighty big cliff-hanger this past episode.

Awesome episode last night. Walter's own greed and arrogance will bring him down. We've seen his arrogance come through (Dinner at Hank's house after Gale's death prompting Hank to look further into the meth operation). Then again there will be some other twist and that will all change, who knows.

Gotta know when to quit while you have the chance

His idea is probably to water down the 2/3 to 1000 gallons and keeping the 1/3 for himself.

Thats not bad but then they promptly get azz raped by the guy who tries to make meth out of it.

Remember when they stole it , it was only 4% watered down and they said when the train got to the dock they would figure it out and blame it on the chinese.

I think missing 33% will get them all killed in short order.

Awesome episode last night. Walter's own greed and arrogance will bring him down. We've seen his arrogance come through (Dinner at Hank's house after Gale's death prompting Hank to look further into the meth operation). Then again there will be some other twist and that will all change, who knows.

Gotta know when to quit while you have the chance

Yeah but in Walter's case, quit to do what? Hang around home with his adoring wife and kids? Or to go back to his awesome job?

At this rate he looks like he won't quit until he's dead. Oh, this is what happens when you know you're going to die soon. That information empowers you.

Side note: Anyone else notice that Jesse has grown far more mature through the seasons while Walter has grown far more immature? By the end Jesse will have eclipsed Walter and have taken over all operations.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, or if you guys noticed this... but the camera made a specific point in focusing on Walt's wallet when Mike cuffed him. The camera specifically followed the wallet get tossed onto the desk in a little pile

And if I'm not mistaken, he didn't pick it up again after he freed himself (at least that they showed)

I'm probably reading into it, but I wonder if that'll play a part in anything?

I don't know if it's been mentioned, or if you guys noticed this... but the camera made a specific point in focusing on Walt's wallet when Mike cuffed him. The camera specifically followed the wallet get tossed onto the desk in a little pile

And if I'm not mistaken, he didn't pick it up again after he freed himself (at least that they showed)

I'm probably reading into it, but I wonder if that'll play a part in anything?

Ouuu.

Good catch, could definitely play a role if its true that he didn't take it with him.

Archived