The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Can't help but feel like there was an element of payback in tonight's episode. I've had a feeling for a while that Walt wouldn't forget.

Mike was minutes away from killing Walt at the end of season three, not to mention the numerous other occasions when he would have killed him if he'd just had the chance. He's always loathed Walt and openly shown his contempt. Walt is the type that would remember things like that, and tonight he finally had his chance to get the upper hand once and for all. As soon as Walt saw the gun in the bag, I knew Mike was finished. While the act itself may have seemed spontaneous, it was a long time coming.

Only one more to go, makes me sad. Hopefully it is back in January, as Glassjaw said.

My bad. I dunno how to add the spoiler thing.

People shouldn't be checking this thread tho because of that. I could have last night but decided not to because I hadn't seen it yet :unsure:

I don't check this thread when there is an episode I haven't seen yet. You can't expect everyone to post "spoilers" to talk about something that just happened.

Why isn't Skylar dead yet?!

If Breaking Bad is Scarface and Walt is Tony, then that means Fring was Lopez, Jesse is Manny, Mike was probably the fixer/bomber dude who Tony shoots in the car, and the new distribution guy is Sosa.

You do know the old guy from the Cartel in the old age home from last season who Walt used to lure Gus to kill him, is the same guy from Scarface (the bomber/fixer guy)

Best show, maybe of all-time now. I just sat there speechless for a few minutes after it ended.

I don't know about that. There is Prison Break too which I really like and thought was one of the best shows of this decade.

Archived