Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.K. Chesterton

Breaking Bad

1,015 posts in this topic

Walt's progression to 'super gangster' is a bit ridiculous now, but i guess the moral of the story is never leave a man with nothing to lose.

Btw. Where's Flynn and the baby? Nobody seems to care.

At Hanks. Because Skyler is all emo and paranoid now.

Hey.

uEoEkN.gif

That part was really epic! He`s just putting the money in and he just turns around and the DEA is staring at him and he looks at his money...HAHA. Brilliant just brilliant.

Gotta disagree with you big time. After season 1 it was rubbish.

What are you talking about? I thought all their seasons were great. Breaking Bad is up there and I like it just as much as Prison Break.

I watched 4 full seasons in 2 weeks and caught up yesterday.

I don't know how I can go a full year without anything new.

Maybe watch them all again? That's my plan

What are you talking about? I thought all their seasons were great. Breaking Bad is up there and I like it just as much as Prison Break.

You are alone there.

Nobody in their right mind would put Prison Break in the same league as Breaking Bad.

The only shows in history that compare are The Sopranos, Mad Men and The Wire.

Prison break? Really? One of the most disappointing shows of all time. First season was good..... and then the show sucked forever after that until it finally got cancelled.

I don't know about that. There is Prison Break too which I really like and thought was one of the best shows of this decade.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

story doesn't live on AMC, dumb cliffhangers do. story doesn't sell their show, high drama with strategically placed advertising and product placement does

u mad? Naw, I agree, I hate it when they end it on a cliffhanger like that, but it was a pretty awesome cliffhanger.

You have to wonder how it will all transpire.

I mean, the first shot of the season was Walt having lived an entire year, grown his hair back, and buying a big gun. And with the season ending like this, it looks like family comes first. Gotta wonder just what kind of trouble Walt really manages to get himself into while being 'out'. At this point it really doesn't seem like it's the cops he's going against.

I didnt find it as that much of a cliffhanger. It was obvious to me that Hank would eventually catch on. It was just a matter of time.

The cliffhangers from previous seasons were a lot more intense to me. Speaking of intense though... That scene with the whole family around the pool was nerve racking! I think I literally held my breath for like 3 minutes there haha

Considering his cancer is back and the fact that there's only 8 episodes left, I have a feeling next season is going to get wild very quickly. I can't wait!

I didnt find it as that much of a cliffhanger. It was obvious to me that Hank would eventually catch on. It was just a matter of time.

The cliffhangers from previous seasons were a lot more intense to me. Speaking of intense though... That scene with the whole family around the pool was nerve racking! I think I literally held my breath for like 3 minutes there haha

Considering his cancer is back and the fact that there's only 8 episodes left, I have a feeling next season is going to get wild very quickly. I can't wait!

I second this.

you're totally right, it had to happen.

does it have to happen literally at the last second of a shortened season, and then we have to wait another year before a resolution? cheap and typical of cable tv, a major snore

anyway, the title of the episode was 'gliding over all' which is a reference to a poem (whitman, obviously), and it's "death" (in the poem) that glides over all. to me, and maybe i'm reading into it, that all just confirms that walt's cancer is back, and this time it'll kill him. that'll be the plot device for getting out of the industry

hank will find out, but won't lock him up due to walt being on his death bed, blah blah

but maybe walt's money will save him again. who knows.