The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

I had always thought Gale was a bit shady and would have killed Walt or something (how totally wrong was I but hey, with BB you never know!) but he ended up just being the nerdy sweet character he was. RIP.
Yeah. Good-bye, Gale!

Hell, the pre-cancer teacher version of Walter would've destroyed Gale, let lone the killer meth kingpin version.

I had always thought Gale was a bit shady and would have killed Walt or something (how totally wrong was I but hey, with BB you never know!) but he ended up just being the nerdy sweet character he was. RIP.

Here's his song :D

Gale was hilarious! If you're craving for some Gale, hes on Season 2 of Suits which is also a good show.

If you haven't already, you'll definitely want to watch The Sopranos and The Wire. Boardwalk Empire is almost in that category as well. But Breaking Bad certainly stacks up with the best shows TV has ever seen.

This guy knows what's up when it comes to epic TV. Four of my top five favourite shows of all-time mentioned there. (just missing Six Feet Under)

• 2 weeks later...

This guy knows what's up when it comes to epic TV. Four of my top five favourite shows of all-time mentioned there. (just missing Six Feet Under)

So many great shows, however; do go downhill after Season 4 when compared to their earlier seasons. Breaking Bad has progressively gotten better each season, including and perhaps especially the first half of season 5.

So many great shows, however; do go downhill after Season 4 when compared to their earlier seasons. Breaking Bad has progressively gotten better each season, including and perhaps especially the first half of season 5.

Personally, I think seasons 5 of Sopranos and The Wire contained some of the best moments of their respective series. So many truly brilliant moments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah it'll likely be mid-July to mid-September like the first half of the season. At least it's better than the first few seasons, when there was usually about a 15 month break between seasons.

Oddly enough I just got curious about this yesterday and tried to look up the exact date ... man I can't wait. In the meantime I kept myself amused with this clip of Jesse before he was famous on The Price Is Right.

Archived